Windows 10: RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM

Discus and support RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have encountered some issue with the upgrade installation of the Win 10 Pro on brand new Intel NUCi7 set originally with Win10 Home Pre-installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alvin.zkloh, Nov 20, 2018.

1. RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM

We have encountered some issue with the upgrade installation of the Win 10 Pro on brand new Intel NUCi7 set originally with Win10 Home Pre-installed.

Using Win 10 PRO OEM.

However it reverts back automatically to home edition on reboot.

Any chance you can advise on how we can overcome this issue ?

Appreciate if you provide some pointers here. Thanks.

Best Regards

Alvin Loh

:)

Alvin.zkloh, Nov 20, 2018
  2. PhilC985 Win User

Trying to upgrade to Win 10 Pro

I have Win 10 Home on my Lenovo laptop. I bought a Win 10 Pro For OEM software pack to upgrade to Win 10 Pro but my system didn’t accept the 25 character prod key. What should I do?

I’m trying to install the upgrade via DVD (which came with the pack) but I noticed it said during the process that it would install Win 10 Home on my laptop but I already have that. Any suggestions ?

PhilC985, Nov 20, 2018
  3. upgrae from Win 10 home OEM to win 10 pro OLP

hi,

Can I upgrade from win 10 home (OEM license) to win 10 pro (with upgrade OLP license)?

TanThanh86, Nov 20, 2018
  4. MarkGPz Win User

RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM

Win 7 OEM to 10 upgrade, will Retail key be allowed

I have a OEM Win 7 Pro system that upgraded to Win 10. Because it's OEM and upgraded to Win 10 I won't be able to move it to a new computer. If I purchase a Win 10 Pro Retail key can I use that key to upgrade the OEM that I
    have and move it to a new computer??

MarkGPz, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM

1. RE: Intel NUCi7 upgrading of Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro using OEM - Similar Threads - Intel NUCi7 upgrading

2. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Win 10 pro using OEM key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Win 10 Home to Win 10 pro using OEM key: Hello, my desktop is win 10 home edition. I just bought a win 10 pro OEM key, but I still cannot upgrade my win 10 home to pro. It is appreciated for your help....
  3. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade: I have purchased online Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro upgrade. My Internet connection failed during upgrade download. Activation key was not received with the Invoice. How to restart download and activate Win 10 Pro?...
  4. Win 10 Home to Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home to Pro Upgrade: I am under the impression that I can use my Win 7 Pro product key to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro … is that true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-to-pro-upgrade/f9099c66-ec7c-4164-9c1d-6c13c9e11463
  5. win 10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

win 10 home upgrade to win 10 pro: how do i upgrade win 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-upgrade-to-win-10-pro/8cd98369-24b6-4a40-ae10-4e67706373f3
  6. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  7. Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro

Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro: I have an ASUS laptop which came with Win 10 Home. It has been activated and working fine for more than a year. I need the remote Desktop, so I went to the MS Store and paid my $99 for an upgrade to Pro. Now Win won't activate, saying I don't have a valid license. Also it...
  8. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade: How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to...
  9. upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro

upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro: i try to upgrade my laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. but there is an eror with activate the serial number of windows 10 pro. i have tried by online with: start--setting--update & security---activation---go to microsoft store an error as pictured...
  10. Hypothetical question re Win 10 home-Pro upgrade.

Hypothetical question re Win 10 home-Pro upgrade.: I've asked this on various Windows forums & received conflicting replies; some say it'll works while other say it won't, posting here to get a genuinely honest answer. Long story so bear with me. I previously has a Vista premium/pro laptop which was retired & I bought a...