Windows 10: RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

Discus and support RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you fix "Did not find FS2 external_dll folder in user documentsfolder" when trying to pair MSF2020 with Air manager? Flight 2020 downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by navyveteran, Feb 23, 2021.

1. RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

How do you fix "Did not find FS2 external_dll folder in user documentsfolder" when trying to pair MSF2020 with Air manager? Flight 2020 downloaded twice and still missing the external_dll file.

:)

navyveteran, Feb 23, 2021
  2. glojo2450 Win User

Latest update will not install for DVD version of Flight Sim 2020

Hi,

I live in the UK and have the DVD version of MSFlight Sim 2020. It has worked perfectly until tonight when I got the message stating there is a mandatory update.

When the screen changes to install the update, I get a message, at the top left of the flight sim page. When I click the information tab, it gives me a Microsoft link that talks about faster download speeds. I have fibre optic direct to my house, my download
    speed is more than adequate...

Please help as I am at a loss and cannot play this game.

Best wishes

John

glojo2450, Feb 23, 2021
  3. MK_596 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade Air Display Error

I have read numerous posts regarding the Air Display error preventing an upgrade to Windows 10, stemming from the Air Display app. On the website they fully disclose they are not 10 compatible.

So, removed the app, removed from device manager (must choose to display hidden) and still no luck. I understand there is a "list" that is run for compatibility and is updated only once per month or so, but the last time my list was updated was back in
    April! The list that I am referring to is the one that appears when you choose the 10 upgrade icon and it gives you the Air Display non-compatibility error, it refers to a list that apparently still has Air Display on it, which prevents the upgrade. Sooooo,
    any other suggestions from the warriors that have licked this problem?

Thanks!

MK_596, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

1. RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue - Similar Threads - MSFlight Sim 2020

2. 2020 Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2020 Sim: I recently purchased a new system to run your sim. It arrived yesterday and will be a sim only to keep up with my certs. I attempted to load the Premium Deluxe box set and have had major issues. ist try....error disk 4. tried it again and error disk 5...gave up last night...
  3. 2020 Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2020 Sim: I recently purchased a new system to run your sim. It arrived yesterday and will be a sim only to keep up with my certs. I attempted to load the Premium Deluxe box set and have had major issues. ist try....error disk 4. tried it again and error disk 5...gave up last night...
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 reinstallation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 reinstallation issue: Yesterday FS2020 having worked fine for months suddenly went to Microsoft Store when trying to launch. Looking at the web this seems to be a common problem. I uninstalled the program but when I try and reinstall I just get error after a few seconds of pressing install. I have...
  5. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Sim 2020: So I purchased flight sim 2020 premier edition and had it loaded onto the C drive of a brand new computer. After it finished loading, the program worked great. I did notice after a bit that the program took up all my C drive storage. I also learned that my new computer has...
  6. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: Flight sim just updated and now it refuses to start. Gets to the splash screen, starts to load and then crashes to desktop event manager lists the following. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 17/02/2021 09:46:01 Event ID:...
  7. Microsoft flight sim 2020 control issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 control issues: Received this as a gift for Christmas the graphics are amazing and the game looks great but unfortunately I'm having some real difficulty playing it I have a Microsoft SideWinder precision 2 joystick which I've used for many years and works great on fsx but no matter how I...
  8. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: After downloading, msfs 2020 i went to log into xbox live with phone number. It brought up my ex wifes email and account. I want to log in with my email address but the xbox live screen is locked with my number and her old email. How can I completely uninstall including...
  9. Flight sim 2020 crash issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020 crash issues: I keep getitng an Exception from HRESULT 0xC00014B. I assume this is a crash report. I this something I should be concerned about. The program seems to be working fine....
  10. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: After install, the program will not recognize my KB Simulator Joystick. Any one know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/5ab7d597-4c68-4a9e-a39a-7726a10824d3