Windows 10: RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

Discus and support RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you fix "Did not find FS2 external_dll folder in user documentsfolder" when trying to pair MSF2020 with Air manager? Flight 2020 downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by navyveteran, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:02 PM.

1. RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

How do you fix "Did not find FS2 external_dll folder in user documentsfolder" when trying to pair MSF2020 with Air manager? Flight 2020 downloaded twice and still missing the external_dll file.

:)

2. glojo2450 Win User

Latest update will not install for DVD version of Flight Sim 2020

Hi,

I live in the UK and have the DVD version of MSFlight Sim 2020. It has worked perfectly until tonight when I got the message stating there is a mandatory update.

When the screen changes to install the update, I get a message, at the top left of the flight sim page. When I click the information tab, it gives me a Microsoft link that talks about faster download speeds. I have fibre optic direct to my house, my download
    speed is more than adequate...

Please help as I am at a loss and cannot play this game.

Best wishes

John

3. MK_596 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade Air Display Error

I have read numerous posts regarding the Air Display error preventing an upgrade to Windows 10, stemming from the Air Display app. On the website they fully disclose they are not 10 compatible.

So, removed the app, removed from device manager (must choose to display hidden) and still no luck. I understand there is a "list" that is run for compatibility and is updated only once per month or so, but the last time my list was updated was back in
    April! The list that I am referring to is the one that appears when you choose the 10 upgrade icon and it gives you the Air Display non-compatibility error, it refers to a list that apparently still has Air Display on it, which prevents the upgrade. Sooooo,
    any other suggestions from the warriors that have licked this problem?

Thanks!

4. Johan45 Win User

RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Thema:

RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue

1. RE: MSFlight Sim 2020 and Air manager issue - Similar Threads - MSFlight Sim 2020

2. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: I ve had this app since Sept. Ran flawless. Then stopped entirely. After weeks of frustration what ever update s you did it again worked flawlessly. Now back to tjhe same old bs. Also since purchased clicking 9n tje shortcut or app icon give NO feedback whether its...
  3. Flt sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flt sim 2020: Loaded the program and was able to take one flt. Then the next time I tried to run the program it won't go past the initial start sequence and just stops right after it starts to load and stops with a black screen. I have tried to reinstall the program, uninstall and reload...
  4. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight Sim 2020: Started to download Flight Sim 2020 and 10 minutes into it, I got kicked off the internet. The internet is back on, but I'm getting a "Please Wait" on the download bar. Been like that for 45 minutes. What should I do?...
  5. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: When i try to open msfs 2020 in windows 10 i get the message msfs cant open because it is offline. Storage device might be missing or disconnected etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/d8bd2e9d-5c96-4258-b524-384e361a368d
  6. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: Tried to download. Got about halfway through, now asking for disk. I purchased online, i have no disk. What do i do? Am entitled to a disk? Should i get a refund and just go buy a disk? Just wanna get this going however i can. The pc more than capable, but my internet is only...
  7. Flight sim 2020 crash issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020 crash issues: I keep getitng an Exception from HRESULT 0xC00014B. I assume this is a crash report. I this something I should be concerned about. The program seems to be working fine....
  8. Fligh sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fligh sim 2020: hey guys sorry to bother again got my account sorted out but now have a new problem i bought game pass like yesterday and i installed fs2020 everything was going good until it needed to update first time it crashed second time it closed i reinstalled the game and updated...
  9. Flight Sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Sim 2020: When I tried to install Flight Simulator 2020 Premium it's been hanging about 1/8 through the install and just hangs there! Anybody have this happen to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/a55dd7ba-96b4-49dc-8ea5-691bcec72d71
  10. FLIGHT SIM. 2020

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    FLIGHT SIM. 2020: Will it be possible to purchase the new flight simulator 2020 via the download ? or only via the " old " way with 4-5- or more disks ? or there will be a possibility via the both ways ...? thank you . Avi Levy...