Windows 10: Re my use of your Photo transfer app and my Sony Android phone ... .(running System 6)

Discus and support Re my use of your Photo transfer app and my Sony Android phone ... .(running System 6) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My phone can not (by my attempts) be up-dated to System 7. It was sunning System 6 when it operated beautifully on this system. Is it possilble to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelH_940, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Re my use of your Photo transfer app and my Sony Android phone ... .(running System 6)

My phone can not (by my attempts) be up-dated to System 7.

It was sunning System 6 when it operated beautifully on this system.

Is it possilble to extend the cover of the Windows app to work, again , on Sony's System 6?

:)

MichaelH_940, Nov 5, 2018

2. how to transfer contacts fron android phone to sony ericsson aspen running on windows 6.5??

how to transfer contacts fron android phone to sony ericsson aspen running on windows 6.5?? and also market place is not working

DoneyWilson, Nov 7, 2018
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Re my use of your  Photo transfer app and my Sony Android phone ... .(running System 6) :(

t_ski, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Re my use of your Photo transfer app and my Sony Android phone ... .(running System 6)

DaedalusHelios, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Re my use of your Photo transfer app and my Sony Android phone ... .(running System 6)

1. Re my use of your Photo transfer app and my Sony Android phone ... .(running System 6) - Similar Threads - Photo transfer app

2. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  3. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  4. None of my android apps are showing in my "Your Phone" app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    None of my android apps are showing in my "Your Phone" app: Using s10+. Everything looks connected, I am able to project my screen but I have no apps showing up? Is this account related since my android apps are using gmail instead of my Microsoft account? Or are there some permissions I should check? submitted by...
  5. can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop: When I try to transfer photos from my android phone to my laptop via a USB cable I get as far as the Import option. When I click import I get the window that should show the photos on my phone but instead of showing the actual photos it just shows the date and a frame with a...
  6. Keyboard shortcuts for Android System buttons in Your Phone App?

Keyboard shortcuts for Android System buttons in Your Phone App?: Where can I find a list of all keyboard shortcuts for accessing Android System buttons Home, Back, Recents in the "Phone Screen" tab of the Your Phone App?...
  7. Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone

Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone: I use it for online school classes, and sometimes kids cannot join because of internet issued. I was wondering if, on a regular phone call, I can share my system audio with them using the Your Phone Companion app....
  8. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20032.82.0 version for Android April 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20032.82.0 version for Android April 6: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  9. My Phone App and photo transferring

My Phone App and photo transferring: I am trying to get my photes off my phone into my laptop but am running into all kinds of issues. First I thought I would use the My Phone App but apparently it is registered under my other gmail account and I cannot figure out how to change it. Then, I thought my picks...
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...