Windows 10: RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit?

Discus and support RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have two Intel Motherboards, they are working with Windows VISTA Ultimate properly, I want to know if the said Intel Boards are compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by naccachetrading, Nov 14, 2019.

1. RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit?

Hello,

I have two Intel Motherboards, they are working with Windows VISTA Ultimate properly, I want to know if the said Intel Boards are compatible for Windows 10 Home 32-Bit, in order to buy two Windows 10 Home 32-Bit.

1- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E 8400 @ 3.00 GHz.

and

2- Intel Desktop Board DP 35 DP

Awaiting your reply,

Kind regards,

NACCACHE

:)

naccachetrading, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Roy A H Win User

is windows 10 compatable with my old motherboard

ok heres goes im using windows xp service pack 3 32 bit

i bought a new hard drive for windows 10 64 bit

i have a p5kpl asus motherboard

i have a radeon 280x graphics card

i have a 9450 intell duo core cpu

2 hard drives both 500 gb

and run my memory on ddr2 at 2.66 mhz

i am currently using windows xp service pack 3 on a 32 bit operating system.i am looking to upgrade from windows xp to windows 10 ...i am planning on a fresh install on the new 500 mb hard drive and use windows 10 on a seperate hard drive meaning one for
    windows xp and one for windows 10 simply boot the correct operating system in the BIOS menu and start in only one operating system in one hard drive there for only use windows xp whenever i want or even just unplug the sata cable when boot up

..are my system specs compatable with windows 10 64 bit?

the motherboard?

the graphics card?

the memory?

will my motherboard work with windows 10 64 bit ...p5kpl asus..

will changing from windows xp 32 bit each boot up in bios cause alarm when also using windows 10 64 bit in a new hard drive seperatly!..one pc, two operating systems running at different times..run windows 10 64 bit with my hardware..then later use windows
    xp 32 bit for all my old personal needs on the original hard drive..simply jump too and from each..if my motherboard doesnt accept windows 10 64 bit then im out

.it would just take too much research to upgrade my motherboard as im looking to start dj-ing and i dont want to waist my time..pc are so stressfull jeeze

Roy A H, Nov 14, 2019
  3. 32-bit OS compatible desktops

Looking for any suggestions on a machine that is compatible with 32-bit Windows 10 Pro. Only requirements are 32-bit compatible, at least 500 GB hard drive and at least 6 USB slots.

I was sold an HP EliteDesk 705 when I stated I needed a system that either came with or could have Windows 10 Pro 32-bit installed on it. When i went to clean install 32-bit on the machine, I found out the 705 doesn't have 32-bit drivers and I can't downgrade
    from 64 to 32. I need the machine to have 32-bit installed as opposed to running a virtual machine bc the main purpose of the machine is to act as a server for a program that requires 32-bit for hosting.

After talking with HP sales support, i was told to customize one of their machines with "freeDos 2.0" but they couldn't come up with any of their machines I could actually do that with. Does anyone else have any suggestions? All our other tech is HP right
    now, so I wanted to stick with them, but I'm open to anything at all at this point.

Thanks!

Pennyworths, Nov 14, 2019
  4. RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit?

COMPATIBILITY Of MotherBoard for Windows 10.

I want to purchase Windows 10 home 32 Bit.

My Desktop System have configuration as:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz,

motherboard: Intel original DG41RQI.

Actually there is rumours that Intel G41 series Motherboard does not support all those Drivers of WIN 10.

Hence I am confused. Should I purchase Win 10 or not?

SHANKAR ROY, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit?

1. RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit? - Similar Threads - Old Intel Motherboards

2. 32 bit for old Notebook?

in Windows 10 Support
    32 bit for old Notebook?: i did a fresh install of W10 21H1 (build 19043.928) on a Satellite C45-ASP4310FL and the system gets frozen or hangs up while working and i dont know what causes it, i ran Memory and HDD tests and they seem ok. Is 32 bit W10 version more suitable for this computer? I will...
  3. HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOWS 10 HOME 32 BIT TO WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOWS 10 HOME 32 BIT TO WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT: HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOWS 10 HOME 32 BIT TO WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT WITHOUT FORMATING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-home-32-bit-to-windows/8981ed18-33ec-4fcf-9db8-e25da8031fef
  4. Upgrading from 32 bit to 64 bit and will old 32 bit programs work

Upgrading from 32 bit to 64 bit and will old 32 bit programs work: I have Windows 10 Pro 32 bit in my PC right now. I have the needed specifications needed to upgrade to 64 bit. Can I upgrade to 64 bit and can I still use my old programs like Photoshop and Illustrator? I'm an Inker for comics and trying to upgrade my studio....
  5. Install 32 bit Windows 10 Home on 64 bit system

Install 32 bit Windows 10 Home on 64 bit system: Hi - I have several HVAC training videos that will only run on a 32 bit operating system. When I try to install them on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit it gives me an error message telling me that the program can't run on this PC. I have tried running them via Compatibility Moderun...
  6. 32 bit to 64 bit Windows Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    32 bit to 64 bit Windows Home: I have a new 1TB Sata HDD. The old Sata HDD has my windows 10 Home 32 bit installed. Could I use the media creator tool and install Windows 10 Home 64 bit to new hard drive and would this detect the digital license on old hard drive? I know this sounds like it would be too...
  7. 32-bit OS compatible desktops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    32-bit OS compatible desktops: Looking for any suggestions on a machine that is compatible with 32-bit Windows 10 Pro. Only requirements are 32-bit compatible, at least 500 GB hard drive and at least 6 USB slots. I was sold an HP EliteDesk 705 when I stated I needed a system that either came with or...
  8. Windows 10 Home 32 bit

Windows 10 Home 32 bit: How can I re-install Windows 10 Home 32bit fron a USB drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-32-bit/6e50df7f-1e9a-4df1-b96d-d6ea3917c59e
  9. Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit: I have a new home pc with pre-installed Windows 10 64 bit. My 5 year old daughter has some old children games that she loves to play. But, many of them refuse to install in Windows 10 with an error message saying they are 32 bit apps which cannot run on this pc and I should...
  10. Windows 10 32-bit Help File Compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 32-bit Help File Compatibility: Is Microsoft going to issue a fix for viewing Windows 32-bit Help File in Windows 10? 24286