Windows 10: re pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - it says that windows is collecting error...

Discus and support re pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - it says that windows is collecting error... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - says that windows is collecting error info and will restart for us 100% complete - what do I do - been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 4719 - Franchise, May 29, 2019.

1. re pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - it says that windows is collecting error...

pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - says that windows is collecting error info and will restart for us 100% complete - what do I do - been like this for hours

:)

4719 - Franchise, May 29, 2019

2. My Windows 10 laptop starts restarting saying that your pc ran into a problem. We're collecting some  error info and then we'll restart.

My Windows 10 laptop starts restarting saying that "your pc ran into a problem. We're collecting some error info and then we'll restart." Windows updates recently downloaded without opt out. Can anyone help please.

LindaWorthington, May 29, 2019
  3. avknlr Win User
    BSOD error - Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

• [*]"re pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - it says that windows is collecting error... :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some info, and then we’ll restart for you. If you would like to know more, you can search online later for this error: netio.sys." im getting this message frequently please give
      a solution

avknlr, May 29, 2019
  4. re pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - it says that windows is collecting error...

your pc ran into a problem and need to restart . we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you .

your pc ran into a problem and need to restart . we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you .

HossamEl Fayed, May 29, 2019
Thema:

re pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - it says that windows is collecting error...

1. re pc ran into a problem and needs to restart - it says that windows is collecting error... - Similar Threads - ran problem needs

2. It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...: Hi everyoneI'm using windows 11 on Acer and my system says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.100% CompleteStop Code: NO_MORE_SYSTEM_PTESPlease help, Thanks....
  3. : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. Windows is collecting information on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. Windows is collecting information on the...: I was busy getting work done on my PC I'm a web developer and suddnely my computer bluescreened and gave me the above message. When it restarted and I checked the event viewer for errors I saw that there was an Application Error. Happy to cooperate and send any error logs if...
  4. : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. Windows is collecting information on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. Windows is collecting information on the...: I was busy getting work done on my PC I'm a web developer and suddnely my computer bluescreened and gave me the above message. When it restarted and I checked the event viewer for errors I saw that there was an Application Error. Happy to cooperate and send any error logs if...
  5. : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. Windows is collecting information on the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My laptop is dual booted and whenever I try into go into windows I get the error that my pc ran into problem and needs to restart but I am able to go into Ubuntu easily. I can't even enter safemode. Whenever I do I get the following error again that your pc ran into...
  7. PC ran into problem and needs to restart

PC ran into problem and needs to restart: I am continuously getting "PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" issue. I have tried disk checking using "chkdsk" command but got no problem with the disk. what might be the possible reason. please suggest something as I do not want to reset my system....
  8. pc ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc ran into a problem and needs to restart: i just recently got my pc. i was just using it and all of the sudden the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and its been stuck on 0% for a few hours now. it doesnt move on or anything its just been frozen on 0%. ive looked up if i can do...
  9. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting: My wife's computer gets this on occasion. It goes to 100%, then reboots. Has occurred 3 times in last 2 weeks. What do I need to do to get you the information for a fix? 65863
  10. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I had upgraded my Acer Aspire Laptop (CORE i5 - 4GB RAM) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 recently. As it was running very slow, I decided to do a 'clean reset'. By mistake, the recovery partition also cleaned. It then went to a blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem...