Windows 10: Re-program mouse

Discus and support Re-program mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3500 - is there a way to re-program these? I have several mice and a few dongles and they don't go together. There's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThingOne18, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Re-program mouse

Using Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3500 - is there a way to re-program these? I have several mice and a few dongles and they don't go together. There's no learn/connect/pair button on the bottom of these mice, so I don't know how else to re-program … or if there's a way to do so?

:)

ThingOne18, Aug 6, 2020

2. MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Mouse needs re-pairing on each logon ?

Hi Simon,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to corrupted drivers.

This issue could happen due to incompatible mouse drivers.

I would suggest you to Un-install and Re-install mouse drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Re-program mouse

MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

I TRIED BOTH SUGGESTIONS WITH NO RESOLUTION.

I CAN NOT IDENTIFY THE MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM ON MY LIST OF PROGRAMS SO THAT

I CAN UNINSTALL IT AND THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET WHICH CITES THE CONFLICT ONLY GIVES ME

THE OPTION TO UNINSTALL THE SYNAPTICS PROGRAM

richardwarren886, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Re-program mouse

1. Re-program mouse - Similar Threads - program mouse

2. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...: Every other computer I've had allows me to grab a window by the top bar and move them around. You see the window move as you hold left click and move the mouse. This is not the case with my current machine . You click on the top bar and move the mouse and the window stays...
  3. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...: Every other computer I've had allows me to grab a window by the top bar and move them around. You see the window move as you hold left click and move the mouse. This is not the case with my current machine . You click on the top bar and move the mouse and the window stays...
  4. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...: Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program is operating in background but nothing is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-in-this-morning-and-the-mouse-has-the-blue/91e11851-31f7-44d9-840f-ed64ef411201
  6. Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...

Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...: Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program is operating in background but nothing is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-in-this-morning-and-the-mouse-has-the-blue/91e11851-31f7-44d9-840f-ed64ef411201
  7. Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program: Please help me my mouse keeps stopping when i close a program or randomly. I checked in Devices tab and it showed me this.I don't know the fix. I tried removing the device still showing this. If someone knows the fix please let me know....
  9. Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program

Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program: Please help me my mouse keeps stopping when i close a program or randomly. I checked in Devices tab and it showed me this.I don't know the fix. I tried removing the device still showing this. If someone knows the fix please let me know....
  10. Logitech mouse won't switch between programs, and I have to turn the mouse off and on to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse won't switch between programs, and I have to turn the mouse off and on to...: When I turn on the mouse, it's on one program- and it doesn't switch programs. To switch programs, I have to move the cursor to the program I want to use, then turn it off and on, and it switches. Does anybody know how to fix this?...