Windows 10: Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t

Discus and support Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible after creating a recovery disk, to reset something in the registry to allow a further recovery disk to be made. thanks 73336 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by reddwarf4ever, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t

Is it possible after creating a recovery disk, to reset something in the registry to allow a further recovery disk to be made.

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Dec 25, 2016

2. ASUS Transformer Book - T100T

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Which version of Windows did you upgrade to Windows 10 from?

Have you installed all the updates?

Have you installed latest drivers to your device?

Method 1: SFC scan and DISM scan.

You might be facing this issue due to the corrupted files present in your system.

SFC and DISM scan will help you repair the corrupted files in your system and also will enhance the performance of the system.

To perform SFC scan, follow the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

To perform DISM scan, follow the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

If the issue is not resolved, try the below method.

Try to log in from safe mode option and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: Boot the computer in Safe Mode.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer with limited drivers necessary to run Windows. The words
    Safe Mode appear in the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you are using.

Step 1: Use the power button on the sign-in screen to
    Shift + Restart
    . This will take you to the recovery boot menu.

Step 2: Click Troubleshoot,
    Advanced options, Startup settings.

You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking (depending on whether you think you’ll need the Internet).

To know more about Safe mode, following is an article on
    Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode) (Applies to Windows 10 also):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Refer to the link below on Wired and Wireless network problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Dec 25, 2016
  3. CRM_82 Win User
    ASUS Transformer Book - T100T

Hi, my ASUS notebook has lost the wifi connection. I have tried to turn the wifi back on, but the slide is greyed out and the only thing I can turn on is the flight mode. I have tried to reset the WLAN AutoConfig and that has not fixed the issue.

If anyone has any other ideas, I would be grateful to hear them.

Thank you

CRM_82, Dec 25, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t

In Windows 10 search enter Create a Recovery Drive. Windows 10 should allow you to create all the recover drives you want.

Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Dec 25, 2016
  5. Is that a complete system backup, such as true image.....I was referring to the manufacturers recovery option......

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 25, 2016
  6. EdTittel Win User
    If you want to recreate the manufacturer's recovery image, and you don't already have a copy of your own, you'll have to contact them about obtaining one. Many mfgrs (such as Dell and HP) do make recovery images available on their websites and/or by special request to tech support. YMMV depending on the mfgr. Here's a FAQ entry from Asus on that topic.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t

1. Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t - Similar Threads - recovery asus transformer

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10: Lack of available disk space on the windows 8.1 installation meant that the only option was a fresh Windows 10 installation deleting the hidden backup partition to create more space as I did so. However, as many before had found, the touch screen and Audio does not function....
  5. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  6. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  7. bootloop on my asus transformer book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootloop on my asus transformer book: Hi, So when I start it, it keeps showing the asus logo and it keeps on doing that and would not turn all the way on. Do you guys have an idea what I can do to maybe fix it? Thank you!...
  8. Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10: I have a Asus T100 that originally came with windows 8.1. I got the free upgrade over the internet to windows 10. It recently died and I had to reset it to factory settings. It went back to windows 8.1. Is there any way I can get windows 10 back. I do not have a copy of...
  9. Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer: Hello,I have windows 10 on a USB key, I want to install windows 10 on an ASUS tranformer T200TA, but I can not do it, even by changing the settings in the bios. my question is how to get there if it's possible thank you in advance 132314
  10. Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset: Hi I have an Asus Transformer Book Model T100 which has a 32Gb memory. The memory is too full to reset - it is reporting that Windows (Home) has a Size of 28.2 Gb. I know that there is a small recovery partition on the disk. I have downloaded the Refresh windows Tool but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tranformer book t100t recovery mode