Windows 10: re-registering access key code.

Discus and support re-registering access key code. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received a call yesterday saying I must re-register my access key and pay $400 for a life time key ID, this has to be done before the new year, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gomer69, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Gomer69 Win User

re-registering access key code.

I received a call yesterday saying I must re-register my access key and pay $400 for a life time key ID, this has to be done before the new year, is this true? My knowledge of computer, well to say, non existing, so any help from y'all would be appreciated.

:)

Gomer69, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 23, 2018
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

1. re-registering access key code. - Similar Threads - registering access key

2. Unable to re-register unsupported Product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to re-register unsupported Product: I had to reinstall Picture It! Premium great product after changing Hard Drives on my PC. I can no longer re-Register product, get Error 404. I know the product is no longer supported.I can view all my images but cannot change, add, delete. Using Properties, It shows Read...
  3. Unable to re-register unsupported Product

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to re-register unsupported Product: I had to reinstall Picture It! Premium great product after changing Hard Drives on my PC. I can no longer re-Register product, get Error 404. I know the product is no longer supported.I can view all my images but cannot change, add, delete. Using Properties, It shows Read...
  4. key not registering and then repeating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key not registering and then repeating.: when I press the ‘ or “ key on my keyboard nothing happens, then if I press it again, I get ‘’ and “”. The problem isn’t the keyboard as I have moved the keyboard to another computer and also put a different keyboard on my computer and the problem still occurs on my computer...
  5. key not registering and then repeating.

key not registering and then repeating.: when I press the ‘ or “ key on my keyboard nothing happens, then if I press it again, I get ‘’ and “”. The problem isn’t the keyboard as I have moved the keyboard to another computer and also put a different keyboard on my computer and the problem still occurs on my computer...
  6. Microsoft Store not re-registering

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not re-registering: Recently,Microsoft Store dont Xbox Game Bar dont work anymore.I have tried a couple of methods found on the internet such as the PowerShell method but it gets stuck at Initializing.I have also tried the CMD method but i got an error:Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...
  7. Microsoft Store not re-registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not re-registering: Recently,Microsoft Store dont Xbox Game Bar dont work anymore.I have tried a couple of methods found on the internet such as the PowerShell method but it gets stuck at Initializing.I have also tried the CMD method but i got an error:Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...
  8. Microsoft Store not re-registering

9. Reinstalling and Re-registering apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling and Re-registering apps: Hi, Another user, another issue reinstalling and re-registering apps.Last week I upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and RAM, and did a clean - CLEAN - install of Windows to mark the occasion. It's running fine except I don't have a lot of the default apps installed - from the...
  10. Re-Registering win10 apps

Re-Registering win10 apps: 1) hi i'm trying to convert this powershell command to work in cmd file Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} how can i convert it to work like this PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy...