Windows 10: Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below

Discus and support Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have a dell inspiron i5 5000 series. I am continusouly seeing these lines on my screen as shown in the picture below. They are illustrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YushaEN, Aug 13, 2020.

1. YushaEN Win User

Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below

Hi.

I have a dell inspiron i5 5000 series.

I am continusouly seeing these lines on my screen as shown in the picture below. They are illustrated using the orange arrows.

They are appearing at the top of the screen also.

What can I do to resolve this problem? Please, it is a bit urgent. thanks

Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below 39006ff5-7ddf-43a8-b055-7ca7d0d8b8df?upload=true.jpg

:)

YushaEN, Aug 13, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below

1. Re: Short lines seen on PC screen Shown in image below - Similar Threads - Short lines screen

2. get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below: get help with the removal of a desktop image on windows 11 shown below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-with-the-removal-of-a-desktop-image-shown/990ee6ba-2c71-4343-9c3a-73b0d4efdf2a
  3. get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get help with the removal of a desktop image shown below: get help with the removal of a desktop image on windows 11 shown below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-with-the-removal-of-a-desktop-image-shown/990ee6ba-2c71-4343-9c3a-73b0d4efdf2a
  4. The Image Below...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Image Below...: Shows that GUI applications are opening from Start.If only my Start menu would stay open when I take a screenshot.Microsoft has contradicted themselves, because I do not see Windows 10 anywhere on their image.Just Windows 11.This site is completely useless as I have followed...
  5. The Image Below...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Image Below...: Shows that GUI applications are opening from Start.If only my Start menu would stay open when I take a screenshot.Microsoft has contradicted themselves, because I do not see Windows 10 anywhere on their image.Just Windows 11.This site is completely useless as I have followed...
  6. The Image Below...

7. White lines coming below my screen

White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  8. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  9. Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar: [IMG]Hi was hoping to find out why my screen has a purple line at the bottom. Sometimes it goes away after a couple of restarts. Would also appreciate if there is any advice on how to resolve this. Currently using surface pro 4, i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz, Windows 10...
  10. Images and texts with horizontal lines below

in Windows 10 Customization
    Images and texts with horizontal lines below: I bought a new monitor for two days and I immediately revealed this problem. I would like to know if there is a way to solve it Virtually the fonts and most of the images I see them this way, quite annoying [IMG]...