Windows 10: RE: SIGNING INTO MICROSOFT DASHBOARD

Discus and support RE: SIGNING INTO MICROSOFT DASHBOARD in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Since a last update on my laptop, when I go to sign into Microsoft.com to go to dashboard, the PIN sign in option is no longer coming up on screen.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kathleern, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Kathleern Win User

RE: SIGNING INTO MICROSOFT DASHBOARD

Since a last update on my laptop, when I go to sign into Microsoft.com to go to dashboard, the PIN sign in option is no longer coming up on screen. Now I have to enter my email address and password.....I don't know what happened and don't know how to fix it. Anyone else have this problem?

:)

Kathleern, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Brink, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Brink, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. RE:  SIGNING INTO MICROSOFT DASHBOARD :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. RE: SIGNING INTO MICROSOFT DASHBOARD - Similar Threads - SIGNING MICROSOFT DASHBOARD

2. cookies and re signing in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cookies and re signing in: Hi - Just recently every time I go to a site I'm either asked to resign into whatever it is. My Gmail isn't showing all accounts and I'm having to resign in and re-add the accounts every time. I'm also having to agree to cookies on every site every time. I've enabled...
  3. Microphone Dashboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Dashboard: After my last windows 10 update I had the microphone dashboard appear at top of my screen. Made sure microphone function was turned off from control panel and it was off. I received a error msg windows shell Common dll not working. Ran CHKDSK, everything fine. I...
  4. Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows: I re-installed Windows on my current computer and that made me install a new version of Windows 10 that is way more broken than before. Everything that requires a Microsoft sign in is broken, whether it is email, the Microsoft store, the beta XBOX app, everything. I bought...
  5. Can't access Privacy dashboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access Privacy dashboard: I am unable to clear my history in the privacy dashboard because Microsoft is unable to send me a code via email or text so you can verify my identity. I get this message: We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again. I got rid of a prior Microsoft...
  6. manage my Microsoft account - Dashboard

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    manage my Microsoft account - Dashboard: I have several computers in my home. all share a wifi connection for the internet and networking. Four of the units are used daily. For rewards, I connect daily with https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/?fref=home.banner.rewards. On the unit I amusing now - a Dell Laptop -...
  7. WD ssd's dashboard security

in Windows 10 Support
    WD ssd's dashboard security: Came across this little nugget of info, thought I would share for anyone with Western Digital drives who use the dashboard's. Hopefully there will be updates soon. Trivial Bugs in Western Digital SSD Utility Puts Owners at Risk 137722
  8. localhost/dashboard error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    localhost/dashboard error: Hello If I am in IE11 and type in the following in my address bar: localhost/dashboard and get 'Can't find the page', what does that mean, please? There is nothing wrong with my Internet connection - hence, I can post this message. I have run hitman antimalware,...
  9. Visit your Microsoft account dashboard

in Browsers and Email
    Visit your Microsoft account dashboard: On my Edge browser, when I connected to its MSN Start Page today about 1/4th of the way down in the Microsoft ads section I saw “Visit your Microsoft account dashboard” [img] I clicked on it and it automatically shows when & how much I paid for my Office Home and Student...
  10. re-signing in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    re-signing in: How can I remedy having to sign in again whenever there is inactivity for a few minutes? 64724