Windows 10: RE Slimare driver updates

Discus and support RE Slimare driver updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is Slimware driver update a real thing or a scam? It's telling me I need 6 new updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArleneGBaker, Jun 19, 2019.

1. RE Slimare driver updates

Is Slimware driver update a real thing or a scam? It's telling me I need 6 new updates.

:)

ArleneGBaker, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 26, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond RE Slimare driver updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 26, 2019
  4. RE Slimare driver updates

Windows update reverted display to MS Basic Display Driver

Hi,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or updated after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To
    do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

RE Slimare driver updates

1. RE Slimare driver updates - Similar Threads - Slimare driver updates

2. How to re install wifi drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re install wifi drivers?: Wifi doesn't connect for very long periods of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-install-wifi-drivers/31369e88-ddb1-4ab7-91bb-9ed411d2a995
  3. How to re install wifi drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re install wifi drivers?: Wifi doesn't connect for very long periods of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-install-wifi-drivers/31369e88-ddb1-4ab7-91bb-9ed411d2a995
  4. Re. Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re. Windows Updates: At one time it was possible to control automatic updates by electing an option to request permission before downloading & installing. I can't remember if that was when I was using Windows 7 before I switched to Windows 10 or if it was a feature of Windows 10 that appears to...
  5. how to re-install WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to re-install WiFi drivers: I keep on getting: There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter. How do I re-install the Wi-Fi drivers? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-install-wifi-drivers/bb2c058e-e4e7-4f52-b021-c6658991b76a
  6. Drivers re-installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers re-installing: Trying to uninstall a driver. Go into device manager, select the driver (tp-link wireless card) and uninstall, then when i reboot it is reinstalled, even when i scan for hardware changes it has reinstalled it self with out a reset. Trying to do it because I'm chasing some...
  7. Can't Re-install Sound Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Re-install Sound Driver: My computer's sound driver has been playing up for a while. Whenever I'm playing audio, eventually static plays through the speakers followed by the sound driver breaking there is a red x on the speaker icon in the taskbar and there is a message saying "No headphones or...
  8. Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?: Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the driver that i've used , so how do i re-enable driver signature enforcement ? or it re-enables it-self automatically after an...
  9. How to re-install camera driver

How to re-install camera driver: Hi those @ Microsoft Community, I tried to fix my camera by uninstalling the driver, but now the camera does not even appear on Device Manager, even when I click "View hidden devices" and Scan for Hardware changes. I have a Toshiba Satellite L50-B025D. I've tried looking...
  10. Some Questions re a "Failed" Driver Update

Some Questions re a "Failed" Driver Update: Hi all Regarding "Failed" Driver Update: Intel - net - 10/31/2017 12:00:00 AM - 18.33.11.2 This thread seeks info about (and extending from) a driver update shown* (*Windows Settings > Update & Security > Installed Update History > Driver Updates) as "Failed to install...