Windows 10: Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your...

Discus and support Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your suggested fixes but to no avail.. I get a message “Downloading from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kathleen 2309, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your...

Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your suggested fixes but to no avail.. I get a message “Downloading from iCloud 100% completed” My screenshot:

:)

Kathleen 2309, Oct 31, 2022

2. Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 31, 2022
  3. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 31, 2022
  4. Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your...

Photo editor saves copy which is partially hidden from documents

Hi DHsurrey,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you facing this issue only with Photo Editor 10 application?
    2. Are you directly opening Quick Access and clicking on Documents or opening Quick Access within the Photo Editor 10 application?

I suggest you to post a Screenshot,
    where the properties of the documents folder is showing as hidden.

Note: Please don't capture any personally identifiable information within the screenshot.

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check.

Before trying the below methods, I suggest you to open the
    Photo Editor application > Select a photo > Click on All files above
    Open and check if you are able to see the photos.

Method 1:
    Resetting The Photo Editor 10 Application.

1. I suggest you to try resetting the Photo Editor 10 application by going to
      Settings > Apps > Search for Photo Editor 10.
    2. Click on Photo Editor 10 application > Click on
      Advanced options > Click on Reset.
    3. Please reproduce the issue after resetting the application.

If resetting the application doesn't help, then follow Method 2.

Method 2:
    Creating New User Account.

I suggest you to Create A New Administrator
    User Account
    and check if you are facing the same issue in the new user account.

Note: Your user data will be in
    C:\Users\YourUserName.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 31, 2022
Thema:

Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your...

1. Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your... - Similar Threads - answer question Photo

2. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  3. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  4. Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your...: Re. the your answer to the question on Photo Editor not working, I have tried your suggested fixes but to no avail.. I get a message “Downloading from iCloud 100% completed” My screenshot:...
  5. YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT60N ATA Device I need windows 10-x64bit drivers or I can not continue my school work as a software engineer student some lessons require software discs and media to play the DVD video lessons...
  6. How do you change your secret question and answer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change your secret question and answer?: I am wanting to change my MS account password but it is saying I can't use the password I am trying to choose as it contains a word form my secret answer - how do I change my secret question / answer? Thanks...
  7. touchpad not working Jay#222 i cant reply to your answer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad not working Jay#222 i cant reply to your answer: my touch pad stoped working following a windows update, it doesn't even show up in drivers and devices my laptop is a Gemini NC14 to recap: my touchpad is switched on in settings i have tried the f12 button nothing happens the manufacturer doesnt offer drivers available...
  8. "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works following the...: The "Enhance Your Photo" option in the Windows 10 Photo editor no longer works in the "original" filter following the latest update (8/26/2019). The vertical line on "Enhance Your Photo" moves left and right but nothing happens to the original jpg. The "Filter Intensity" is...
  9. So I have read all your answers to a similar question but haven't got it yet.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    So I have read all your answers to a similar question but haven't got it yet.: So I have been using my mother's windows 10 laptop and I signed in to YouTube, Mail, and the whole device with my personal email account. I am returning the laptop to her now but I couldn't remove my account from the device, I want to remove it completely like just wipe it...
  10. Windows 10: Get your top questions answered

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Get your top questions answered: Windows 10: Get your top questions answered LIVE WEBCAST May 5, 2016 10:00-11:00AM PT (GMT-8) Get the information you need on Windows 10. Join experts for a live Q&A session, Thursday, May 5th at 10 am PDT. Since the release of Windows 10, it's been...