Windows 10: Re USB to PS2 adapter not working

Discus and support Re USB to PS2 adapter not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i have a Microsoft keyboard, Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 which I hoped to be able to use to start up my PC. The power button on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reddwarf4ever, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Re USB to PS2 adapter not working

Hi

i have a Microsoft keyboard,

Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000

which I hoped to be able to use to start up my PC. The power button on the case isnt so strong. My BIOS allows me to set the keyboard as a startup device, have set a keyboard password. But when I use the USB keyboard with a PS2 adapter, ( as I am told you cant start a pc with a USB keyboard )the keyboard doesnt work, although it still shows in device manager.

been told also that I would need an active USB to PS2 adapter not a passive one, no idea what mine is. Lastly, I dont have separate keyboard and mouse ports on my PC, its a combined port half purple half green....

is there any way I can use my keyboard to start my PC ?

Thanks in advance

:)

reddwarf4ever, Oct 11, 2020
  2. billt4g Win User

using ps2 controller with steam games

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam.
    I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator.

I need Step by Step help from this point on.

Bill.*Huh

billt4g, Oct 11, 2020
  3. badrobot Win User
    using ps2 controller with steam games

The question is if PS2 controllers are supported. At the least I think it should be DS3s.
    Google up "motionjoy for DS2" if you can still find one.

badrobot, Oct 11, 2020
  4. JaG45NM Win User

Re USB to PS2 adapter not working

PS2 keyboard w/USB adapter not functioning on new laptop w/Windows 10

Original Title: PS2 keyboard and Windows 10

PS2 keyboard w/USB adapter not functioning on new laptop w/Windows 10

JaG45NM, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Re USB to PS2 adapter not working

1. Re USB to PS2 adapter not working - Similar Threads - USB PS2 adapter

2. PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11: Hello. I recently purchased a PS1 controller, and am trying to use a PS1/PS2 controller adapter to connect it to my PC. My PC runs Windows 11, and it is not being read as a controller by my PC. I was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or something I can do to...
  3. PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11: Hello. I recently purchased a PS1 controller, and am trying to use a PS1/PS2 controller adapter to connect it to my PC. My PC runs Windows 11, and it is not being read as a controller by my PC. I was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or something I can do to...
  4. PS2 Keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS2 Keyboard is not working: PS2 keyboard was working but suddenly it stopped working please help what to do to start it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps2-keyboard-is-not-working/1d736720-cb55-4415-8d64-83a8e01aa771
  5. PS2 Keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS2 Keyboard is not working: PS2 keyboard was working but suddenly it stopped working please help what to do to start it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps2-keyboard-is-not-working/1d736720-cb55-4415-8d64-83a8e01aa771
  6. PS2 Keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PS2 Keyboard wont work using adapter Read Desc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS2 Keyboard wont work using adapter Read Desc: So, today I wanted to use an old PS2 Keyboard of mine on my laptop. It used to work back then, but now it just lights up the num pad lock lights, the caps lock lights, and scroll lock light for a brief second. Then it comes up as a barcode reader? Its very strange... Even...
  8. Ps2 mouse is not working

Ps2 mouse is not working: Hello! I am facing a problem with my ps2 mouse. I generally using my ps2 mouse since 7-8 years.I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 in 2020. After upgrading the system , I can able to use my ps2 mouse on that.I am bored with my ps2 mouse and purchased a new usb...
  9. Ps2/usb adapter wordt niet herkend in Windows 10 professional

Ps2/usb adapter wordt niet herkend in Windows 10 professional: Ik wil een oude ps2 muis via een usb-adapter aansluiten op mijn nieuwe pc met Windows 10 professional. Ik krijg steeds een foutmelding bij apparaatbeheer dat de usb niet wordt herkend. heb deze al verwijderd en opnieuw de pc opgestart. Blijkt ook niet te werken. Weet iemand...
  10. driver ps2 to usb

driver ps2 to usb: I'm buying a PS 2 to USB gadget to plug in a PS 2 keyboard to my computer without a PS 2 port. Will I need to find a Driver? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-ps2-to-usb/dd6e12e5-7119-4e7c-a81c-baaded8353a6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PS2 controller to USB adapter not working