Windows 10: Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key

Discus and support Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was just wondering, in case my pc comes to a point that reformatting my desktop was the only option, and re install Windows 10 Pro, can I still use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aldwin Velasco, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key

I was just wondering, in case my pc comes to a point that reformatting my desktop was the only option, and re install Windows 10 Pro, can I still use the same license key?

:)

Aldwin Velasco, Jan 31, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Hi,

I' m sorry to tell you that probably that windows PRO license is a VOLUME one, that's for business users only. That means it is illegal for home user and also that it will expire if doesn't reactivated by a KMS server.

I suggest you to buy a proper Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store (is more expensive, but it will last lifetime and can be transferred between different devices, once a time and also is the safest way to get a license).

I can tell you that a Windows 10 Pro license bought from the Store can be used with offline account, the key is valid lifetime and reusable if you perform a clean install. You can use it on different devices, even if you can have only one device a time running
    Windows 10 Pro with one license. If you want to have Windows 10 on two devices at the same time, you will need two licenses.

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key

Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Hello,

I want to buy a win 10 pro license key from this store:

Buy Windows 10 Pro Professional CD-KEY - Goodoffer24.com

and i need to know some info:

1. Is the key valid for an unlimited period of time?

2.Can it be used with an offline account?

3.It is reusable (if i make a clean install of win 10 on my pc can i use it again)?

4.Can i use it for more then one pc (in personal; use, of course, i have a desktop and a pc)?

Thanks

Octavian

Octavian Miu, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key

1. Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key - Similar Threads - Pro License Key

2. How to re-use a windows 10 pro license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-use a windows 10 pro license: Hello, in 2019 I made the upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro, but I'm no longer using that laptop. Is there a way to transfer the pro license to a new device? Thanks...
  3. How to re-use a windows 10 pro license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-use a windows 10 pro license: Hello, in 2019 I made the upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro, but I'm no longer using that laptop. Is there a way to transfer the pro license to a new device? Thanks...
  4. How to re-use a windows 10 pro license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Re-using Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-using Windows 10 License: Hi,I bought a new laptop. It's Matebook 14. It has come with Windows 10 Home OS. So, I didn't need to buy a new one.I'm currently using this OS but probably I'll change it into Ubuntu. Maybe I can make dual OS. Anyway, I need to know.. Let's say I installed Ubuntu over...
  6. Re-using Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-using Windows 10 License: Hi,I bought a new laptop. It's Matebook 14. It has come with Windows 10 Home OS. So, I didn't need to buy a new one.I'm currently using this OS but probably I'll change it into Ubuntu. Maybe I can make dual OS. Anyway, I need to know.. Let's say I installed Ubuntu over...
  7. Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro: Hi, changed my motherboard but not able to reactivate the license key as I got it from the Microsoft store and cannot see the keys. Called the tech support, get a case ID and get transfer around with no help......
  8. Windows 10 License Re-use

Windows 10 License Re-use: Hello, I want to ask a question regarding Windows License/Product Key Re-use. So, when I bought my current Laptop, it also included an original Windows 10 Home OS in it. Now, I want to buy a new PC, and I want to know, can I re-use my Laptop Windows 10 License for my PC?...
  9. Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key

Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key: I bought Win 10 Pro in April of 2019. I reinstalled it a few months later and someone in support was kind enough to send me my license key after confirming my purchase. I've lost that email. I am hoping to do a fresh install on a new hard drive on my system and wanted to...
  10. Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key: Hello, I want to buy a win 10 pro license key from this store: https://www.goodoffer24.com/windows-10-pro-professional-cd-key-32-64-bit.html and i need to know some info: 1. Is the key valid for an unlimited period of time? 2.Can it be used with an offline account?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can I reuse windows 10 refurb sticker