Windows 10: Re-using brand new windows 10

Discus and support Re-using brand new windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi - I bought a PC without an OS and bought windows 10 from Currys UK for it. I put the windows in and tried the computer but didn't like it - (too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Prodkey, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Prodkey Win User

Re-using brand new windows 10

Hi - I bought a PC without an OS and bought windows 10 from Currys UK for it. I put the windows in and tried the computer but didn't like it - (too noisy). I sent it back the next day and got my money back - bought a new computer. I was assured by everyone that I could reuse my shop bought windows 10. However, although the new computer is working I get constant messages saying windows cannot be activated because it has been used, and telling me to buy a "legal" copy! The computer I sent back has been blanked. What do I do?

:)

Prodkey, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Re-using brand new windows 10 - Similar Threads - using brand

2. My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....: I looked at the processes in task manager and it only showed like 2gb being used it's completely idle and straight from the storeSpecs:13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700HX processorRTX 4070 Laptop gpu...
  3. My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is using a lot of RAM, it's brand new with 32gb of ram and it's using 12.5 gb....: I looked at the processes in task manager and it only showed like 2gb being used it's completely idle and straight from the storeSpecs:13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700HX processorRTX 4070 Laptop gpu...
  4. How can I get brand new pc Windows11 l turned on for the first time, to allow me to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get brand new pc Windows11 l turned on for the first time, to allow me to use...: I turned on a brand new PC with Windows11 for the very first time. First item was to gain internet access to be able to utilize in setting up new PC.. List of WiFi came up with my wife's printer already selected and had choice of using password or Network Security Key. Didn't...
  5. How can I get brand new pc Windows11 l turned on for the first time, to allow me to use...

How can I get brand new pc Windows11 l turned on for the first time, to allow me to use...: I turned on a brand new PC with Windows11 for the very first time. First item was to gain internet access to be able to utilize in setting up new PC.. List of WiFi came up with my wife's printer already selected and had choice of using password or Network Security Key. Didn't...
  6. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-building-a-brand-new-gaming-pc-and-was/8176d19f-1234-4248-a1f5-8f8d14fad3fb
  7. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-building-a-brand-new-gaming-pc-and-was/8176d19f-1234-4248-a1f5-8f8d14fad3fb
  8. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

9. Touchpad disappeared in a brand new laptop after using it for few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad disappeared in a brand new laptop after using it for few days: Hi team,I got a new Surface Laptop 5, which was working absolutely fine. I used my laptop for 3 days. Last time it was normal, I closed it, next morning the touchpad wasn't working. It disappeared completely from the Devices list.I tried to shut down, then Update and Restart,...
  10. Touchpad disappeared in a brand new laptop after using it for few days

Touchpad disappeared in a brand new laptop after using it for few days: Hi team,I got a new Surface Laptop 5, which was working absolutely fine. I used my laptop for 3 days. Last time it was normal, I closed it, next morning the touchpad wasn't working. It disappeared completely from the Devices list.I tried to shut down, then Update and Restart,...