Windows 10: Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again.

Discus and support Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, in 2015 I built a PC with windows 10 (I did in fact, purchase the key. ^^;) and at the time, it was all good. After two months, my PC had some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeremyPatrick1, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again.

Hi, in 2015 I built a PC with windows 10 (I did in fact, purchase the key. ^^Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again. ;) and at the time, it was all good. After two months, my PC had some really bad, fatal errors that resulted in me needing to send my PC in to get fixed. They fixed the issue, but having gotten my PC back after it looks like they re-installed windows completely my version of windows no longer seems to be correct. I've dealt with not having the key for awhile, but it's gotten to the point that I can't ignore it anymore. How can I re-use the key I purchased? I have the key

But trying to reuse it.. it simply doesn't work. It tells me I can't connect to my organization's server.. but this PC is a personal PC, it never belonged to an organization.

It's a Windows 10 Pro.

:)

JeremyPatrick1, Jul 9, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 9, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again.

1. Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again. - Similar Threads - using key activate

2. Re-activating my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating my windows: I reinstalled my windows and now i am not able to activate it again. error is coming that other device is already been using it. how can i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-activating-my-windows/e15fa01e-1928-42d3-b359-f641465afd55
  3. Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues: Hi, I have successfully used OEM license keys in the past but for some reason it has stopped working.Scenario is I manage 1000s of laptops for work and we do not activate the license key that ships with device instead we use our own corporate licenses. When laptops are end of...
  4. Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues: Hi, I have successfully used OEM license keys in the past but for some reason it has stopped working.Scenario is I manage 1000s of laptops for work and we do not activate the license key that ships with device instead we use our own corporate licenses. When laptops are end of...
  5. Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. can I use my windows 10 key again?

can I use my windows 10 key again?: I have uninstalled a windows 10 key and windows because of bugs and deleted all data. If I install windows again, do I need a new key or can I use the old one? kann ich meinen windows 10 key nochmal benutzen?
  7. activate my Windows 10 key again?

activate my Windows 10 key again?: I have a small problem: Yesterday I installed my new mainboard, CPU, Ram in my PC. Unfortunately I forgot to write down my product key for Win10 :( Anyone got an idea how I can get it back? (Possibly Microsoft account?) meinen Windows 10 Key wieder aktivieren?
  8. re-activate Windows 10 Mak Key

re-activate Windows 10 Mak Key: Can I re-activate Windows 10 Mak Key with digital license to other computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-activate-windows-10-mak-key/5e872628-26c4-4c2a-b623-9df5df8cd44c"
  9. how to re active my windows activation product key??

how to re active my windows activation product key??: in my laptop, when i started my computer newly getting an interruption message i.e., your windows activation key is expiring soon please activate your windows activation key. How can i over come through this!!???? can you suggest me sir...
  10. Re-activate my windows 10

Re-activate my windows 10: We've upgraded the pc and now its saying we need to activate the windows and we don't know what the product key is. Is there a way to get around this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-activate-my-windows-10/736f3a06-c8ff-4913-be6d-d413d44e9a64"