Windows 10: RE: weird language popping out when i start my computer

Discus and support RE: weird language popping out when i start my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi all, May i check if anyone knows what this is? It pops out when i start my computer. I am quite worried if this is virus. Please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ms Loo, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ms Loo Win User

RE: weird language popping out when i start my computer

RE: weird language popping out when i start my computer [​IMG]

Hi all,

May i check if anyone knows what this is? It pops out when i start my computer. I am quite worried if this is virus.

Please assist me with help .

Thank you very much.

Miss X

:)

Ms Loo, Nov 7, 2018

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 7, 2018
  4. RE: weird language popping out when i start my computer

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

RE: weird language popping out when i start my computer

1. RE: weird language popping out when i start my computer - Similar Threads - weird language popping

2. Weird thing pops up when i hit Win.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird thing pops up when i hit Win.: Imagine this: Your chilling, playing a game, then you get pinged on discord, you hit Win to check discord, then BAM, this pops up, https://imgur.com/a/YAiMAm2 , It still shows up when i HIT the win button, and i know that the win menu is still popping up in the left corner,...
  3. Weird thing pops up when i hit Win.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird thing pops up when i hit Win.: Imagine this: Your chilling, playing a game, then you get pinged on discord, you hit Win to check discord, then BAM, this pops up, https://imgur.com/a/YAiMAm2 , It still shows up when i HIT the win button, and i know that the win menu is still popping up in the left corner,...
  4. Weird thing pops up when i hit Win.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...: The error says something about cannot find c program and something about file watcher.exe. If i dont click on the error box my computer is fine but when i click ok it starts doing a bunch of random stuff and i cant use my pc. I have windows 10. Operating System: Windows 10...
  6. For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...: The error says something about cannot find c program and something about file watcher.exe. If i dont click on the error box my computer is fine but when i click ok it starts doing a bunch of random stuff and i cant use my pc. I have windows 10. Operating System: Windows 10...
  7. For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  9. Getting Blue screen when re-starting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Blue screen when re-starting my computer: After windows 10 update last week getting blue screen Stop code 0X0000fffe. I am attaching link to dump file uploaded on onedrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkW7YH1Lv0Lkky6giFp20Fzvyi_q?e=H9LNuX Any help is much appreciated. Thanks J * Moved from Community Participation...
  10. Change the default input language when the computer starts

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the default input language when the computer starts: When the computer resumes from sleep or starts the input language, the one that the small symbol on the right of the bottom bar on the screen, is one of the 2 languages i set. I want it to be the second language. Should i change my region? will it help, there are many...