Windows 10: RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses

Discus and support RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, i am in the process of starting a small business, "my first." One of the services i will provide is 24/7 technical support, australia wide for all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdrianIommazzo, Mar 8, 2019.

1. RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses

hi, i am in the process of starting a small business, "my first." One of the services i will provide is 24/7 technical support, australia wide for all windows based pc's. I will provide over the phone & visit you options for all my potential clients.'

"I am really surprised by how hard it is for me to ask what i need, but i will try."

*example. i begin buying ad space in my home suburbs community newsletter, offering my tech support services. when it is necessary to perform a clean install of windows, i want to purchase the required licenses as cheaply as i possibly can.

So i guess what i am asking is, as a small tech support business, i want to when necessary clean install clients pc's with w10 home or pro, the most cost effective way.

can someone please help me find out how i can find where to purchase the licenses quickly whenever i need them, as quickly as possible. legit licenses of course.

tia,

Adrian

:)

AdrianIommazzo, Mar 8, 2019

2. moving W10 Pro license to another computer running W10 Home

I am a long time W10 Insider.

I had a Gateway NV79 running W10 Pro and it bellied up with on board battery issues and is non functional.

I want to move that Pro License to another W10 machine running home.

What are the steps/

Thanks,

Norm Weed

NormanWeed, Mar 8, 2019
  3. W10 pro

I have a PC running W10 pro which has died, can I transfer the license to a new PC I have purchased running W10 home

BrianJenkinsXX, Mar 8, 2019
  4. RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses

Go back to free w10 version from w10 pro

Hello

Im going to explain my problem since de begining:

I had problems with my w10 version that I get from the update from w8.1, so I decided to restore my w10. During the process it show me an error so I freaked out and decided to reinstall w10. So I get the tool to do so from another pc, and it show me 2 options:
    install w10 home or install w10 pro. First I install w10 home, since I thought my w10 version was the most basic, but it says that I need to purchase a license. So I decided to try the other version. Now I have the same problem, and no money to purchase a
    license. My question is: Given that I don't have my product key from w8.1 and I don't know my previous key product for w10 (The version that was free), is there any way to go back to the free version of w10? and if not, What is going to happen to my pc if
    I don't activate my w10 pro version?

thank you for all the help you can get me

HenryBlair Gonzalez, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses

1. RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses - Similar Threads - cheapest purchase w10

2. Lost W10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost W10 Pro License: I need to reclaim my Windows 10 Professional License. I replaced the hard dirve in my PC and installed the OS to a new Solid State drive, but it loaded as Windows 10 Home. When I originally purchase the Windows 10 Professional for this machine it was an online download and I...
  3. Lost W10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost W10 Pro License: I need to reclaim my Windows 10 Professional License. I replaced the hard dirve in my PC and installed the OS to a new Solid State drive, but it loaded as Windows 10 Home. When I originally purchase the Windows 10 Professional for this machine it was an online download and I...
  4. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  5. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  6. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro: I bought a new PC and am attempting to upgrade from the W10 Home that came with the PC with a version of W10 Pro that I bought to upgrade my old PC but the new machine will not recognize the software on the flash drive containing the W10 Pro upgrade...
  8. Activating W10 Pro with a digital license on a W10 Home embedded device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activating W10 Pro with a digital license on a W10 Home embedded device: I have a mini desktop PC that I would like to re-purpose for display use at work. To sign in with a work account, I needed to have Win 10 Pro installed, so I used the generic upgrade key from Microsoft to force installation of Windows 10 Pro on the device which originally has...
  9. What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?: Pretty much as the title says. I've read that people have purchased Win 7 Pro and used that to upgrade Win 10 Home > Pro. Does anyone know if this still works or is there any alternatives? Edit: I'm running a custom build machine if that is relevant. submitted by...
  10. W10-pro shows W7-home but NOT W10-home in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10-pro shows W7-home but NOT W10-home in Explorer: My W10-pro desktop does not show the W10-home on the multiboot laptop in Explorer whatever setting I use but it showed W7-home on that laptop as soon as I switched to it. I can Ping the laptop both in W7-home and W10-home. W10-home on the laptop however showes all shared...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchase w10 home