Windows 10: RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH...

Discus and support RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Would really appreciate help please am not very technical, I have been told by AOL to change document type have not got a clue what to do. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaureenParry, Jun 25, 2019.

1. RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH...

Would really appreciate help please am not very technical, I have been told by AOL to change document type have not got a clue what to do. Can someone assist please. Cannot understand why some of my older documents do say doc and later ones say docx? I have sent many such documents containing both text and photos in the past.

Maureen Parry

:)

MaureenParry, Jun 25, 2019

2. Cannot attach files of Microsoft Word documents to either gmail or aol emails , even documents created after the upgrade to windows 10

Original Title: Windows 10 & Gmail attachmnets

I can no longer attach files of Microsoft Word documents to either gmail or aol emails , even documents created after the upgrade to windows 10 , is this intentional ?

JohnEdwards42, Jun 25, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 25, 2019
  4. RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH...

Can't open attached documents to Emails

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows Vista just recently and can no longer open pdf documents attached to emails (AOL). I understand that the problem might be caused by my outlook profile but can't find how to resolve?

Regards

Robert Barrow, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH...

1. RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH... - Similar Threads - PRO LONGER SEND

2. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  3. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Unable to attach documents to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  5. can't send emails with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  6. ET 5016 using AOL email Send

ET 5016 using AOL email Send: Every once in a while I can't complete a SEND while using AOL. I get ET 5016 repeatedly. I thought it was an AOL problem until I did an internet search. How do I fix this?...
  7. Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.: Cannot send email with attachments in Windiws 10. Using Icloud. rcvd error message from Windows advising could not send but no reason giving....
  8. How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?: I don't have a default programme set up in order to send a document as an email attachment. I'm confused as to which one I should choose....
  9. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-3d-files-as-an-email-attachment/b58ebcd4-d93c-49fa-bf5f-488df0f0d394"
  10. FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS: Have used AOL email for many years transferring resized photos onto word for ease of including text with the photos which have been resized smaller to ensure the document or files are below 25MB the max limit. Never had any problems previously. I have noticed that even...