Windows 10: Reactivate deactivated network?

Discus and support Reactivate deactivated network? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Was in my network connections and wanted to change something there (under properties) but I came to disable it and do not know how to enable it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaLtE0803, Aug 6, 2020.

1. MaLtE0803 Win User

Reactivate deactivated network?

Was in my network connections and wanted to change something there (under properties) but I came to disable it and do not know how to enable it again because it is no longer displayed there. If it brings something it was responsible for giving Hotspot. So for my Wlan usb stick.

:)

MaLtE0803, Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 reactivation after deactivation

hi

I accidently deactivate my Windows 10 on my laptop . How can I reactivate it ? Windows 10 ist upgraded form windows 8.1 and I don't have de product key or ID.

MarcutClaudiu, Aug 6, 2020
  3. LarryS618 Win User
    windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate

My grandson somehow deactivated windows 10. I have a refurbished Dell that came with windows 7. I had updated to windows 10 when it came out. I have a product code for windows 7. what option do I use to reactivate windows?

LarryS618, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 which came with free upgrade deactivated itself

Hello Turin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The installed copy of Windows 10 is a volume license that requires a reactivation, this is the reason why your Windows 10 deactivated itself. You may still use your product key due to digital entitlement that will enable
    to reactivate Windows 10. For us to help you with your concern, we suggest that you retrieve your product key using the Command Prompt:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin) by right clicking the Windows icon. On the Command Prompt window type in the following and press
      Enter: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Copy the product key and go to Settings > Update and Security > Activation > Change product key. Paste the product key and proceed with the rest of the process.

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Reactivate deactivated network? - Similar Threads - Reactivate deactivated network

2. Reactivate a deactivated HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivate a deactivated HDD: Hello,I wanted to disable my HDD Drive today in order to boost my Computer's performance. I did it too quick and was not really knowing what I'm doing. I followed this guide: Windows + X > Disk Manager > right click on HDD > Properties > Driver tab > Disable Device. There was...
  3. Reactivate a deactivated HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivate a deactivated HDD: Hello,I wanted to disable my HDD Drive today in order to boost my Computer's performance. I did it too quick and was not really knowing what I'm doing. I followed this guide: Windows + X > Disk Manager > right click on HDD > Properties > Driver tab > Disable Device. There was...
  4. Reactivate a deactivated HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Defender deactivated and cannot be reactivated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender deactivated and cannot be reactivated: Hi,I cannot start my Windows Defender. I just noticed, it was deactivated for reasons unknown to me. As I suspected a virus or malware could be the cause, i checked the system with the Malicious Software Removal tool from Microsoft, but it couldn't find anything. Is the...
  6. Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...: I purchased this Corsair prebuild computer in 2012. It came with Win 7 then was upgraded to Win8 and finally Win10 Home on the free upgrade . It's been my daily PC and I never had this activation issue on it before. Today it began showing me this watermark about how Windows...
  7. Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and Will Not Reactivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and Will Not Reactivate: I have this computer since 2011. It has had Windows 7 then was upgraded to Windows 8 and finally Windows 10 through the years. It's been my daily driver and I never had this activation issue on it before. Today it began showing me this watermark about how Windows is not...
  8. Windows reactivated after deactivation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reactivated after deactivation: So I installed windows 10 pro and was interested in seeing how it look activated so when one one person posted a key on facebook (Multi licence I guess) so I tried it and windows activated then after few hours I removed the key using a command I found online and it went back...
  9. windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate: My grandson somehow deactivated windows 10. I have a refurbished Dell that came with windows 7. I had updated to windows 10 when it came out. I have a product code for windows 7. what option do I use to reactivate windows?...
  10. Deactivated Location Service to reactivate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deactivated Location Service to reactivate: Hi, In my HP notebook it is noticed that 'Location' in the settings under Privacy of the device is remaining OFF since sometime past and could not activate it again to use Cortana utility and other GPS facilities. Under Time & Language of the settings the language has already...