Windows 10: Reactivate MeteoSwiss app on WIN10 machin

Discus and support Reactivate MeteoSwiss app on WIN10 machin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating WIN 10 pro to the latest Version Version 2004, Build 19041.329 I lost access to the MeteoSwiss app. I cannot reinstall it from a source... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jm-Meili, Jul 9, 2020.

1. jm-Meili Win User

Reactivate MeteoSwiss app on WIN10 machin

After updating WIN 10 pro to the latest Version Version 2004, Build 19041.329 I lost access to the MeteoSwiss app.

I cannot reinstall it from a source since the provider does not support the Version for Windows anymore.

The original supplier was of no help to activate this app again

On another machine the app still works.

So I copied all the directories and file to the

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

There are 4 directories:

MeteoSwiss.MeteoSwiss_2017.2.30.0_neutral_~_y2j4x4550fsjt

MeteoSwiss.MeteoSwiss_2017.2.30.0_neutral_~_y2j4x4550fsjt

MeteoSwiss.MeteoSwiss_2017.2.30.0_neutral_split.scale-100_y2j4x4550fsjt

MeteoSwiss.MeteoSwiss_2017.2.30.0_x64__y2j4x4550fsjt

How can I tell the WIN10 pro machine to recognise this app as valid and make it usable

Any suggestions and help ?

:)

jm-Meili, Jul 9, 2020
  2. groston Win User

Cannot access Win10 machine via local network

I am 'birthing' my first Win10 machine, OS V1809, and must have goofed something up...

All machines in my home belong to the same Workgroup and the users/passwords are consistent across all machines. From my Win7 desktop, I:
    • Can access my Win10 machine, via Explorer, using its IP address
    • Can ping the Win10 machine using both its name and IP address
    • Cannot access the Win10 machine, via Explorer, using its name

From the Win10 machine, I can see all other computers on the network and access all of them.

I do not believe that this is a firewall issue as the issue persists when the firewall is disabled. I do believe that network and file sharing is enabled (but, I could be wrong). The issue exists with both the Ethernet and WiFi connections, so it is probably not interface-specific.

Please suggest what I can do to resolve this issue. Thx.

groston, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Repair HyperV Machine Boot (VHDX)

Davichin
    In the morning I feel my suggestions were a bit over-complicated; the easiest way should be:
    - add second vhdx into the same virtual machine
    - install win10 on it using ltsc iso
    - add bootmenu entry for rescued system using easybcd.
    Other steps are unnecessary.

muchomurka, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Reactivate MeteoSwiss app on WIN10 machin - Similar Threads - Reactivate MeteoSwiss app

2. Reactivating original Win10 Home Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating original Win10 Home Code: I screwed up. I read online that you could 'upgrade' Windows versions from Home to Pro by using a Win7 code for the desired version.I have a HP Spectre laptop with Win 10 Home. I tried to use a Win 7 Pro key, didn't work, then a Win 7 Enterprise key - had both valid keys from...
  3. Cloning Multiple Win10 machines

Cloning Multiple Win10 machines: I am trying to clone 30+ machine at one time. The issue I am having is that if I use one machine as my test and try and deploy that out to 30+ machines how can I get the COA key in the other machine to activate? All 30+ machines are brand new. They all have different COA...
  4. installation of Win10 in a virtual machine

installation of Win10 in a virtual machine: I installed a licensed copy of Win 10 in a virtual machine and once I screwed it up beyond repair I deleted it and created another one. But when I went to activate it I wasn't able to because it was already assigned to another machine and I needed to call MS and spend 8...
  5. Virtual machine/drive WIN10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual machine/drive WIN10: Can anyone tell me how to create a virtual drive in WIN10, been referred to Hyper-V file but does not exist on my system. I want to install older win versions on my computer....
  6. Installing Win10 on new machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Win10 on new machine: Hey everyone, I'm selling a PC and am looking to install Windows on it for the new user. I have my own system with an ISO for Windows 10, as well as a blank 1TB hard drive intended for the PC being sold. I'm not entirely sure how to install the ISO on the blank hard drive so...
  7. Win10 and virtual machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 and virtual machines: Is windows 10 home able to run virtual machines like “vm ware player” or do i need the pro version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-and-virtual-machines/2508a1ce-c3aa-4ad1-89cd-4e9ec25144be
  8. Reactivation of Windows 10 in VirtualBox machine

Reactivation of Windows 10 in VirtualBox machine: I had a licenced activated copy of Windows 10 running in a VirtualBox machine on an HP laptop without any problems. The motherboard in that machine fried and was not repairable. I got a replacement laptop with an 8th gen Core i5 multicore processor and a 500 GB SSD. I copied...
  9. Reactivating overloaded machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reactivating overloaded machine: Hi, The m/c is a Lenovo Yoga 310 with 32gb ram [I know!]. I have been helped on here and directed to download Create media software onto another m/c & then load the relevant section to a USB. I managed that but have come up to another problem. The...
  10. win10 not free for oem machines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 not free for oem machines: Hi, I have lost many hours trying to get out of a mess that quite frankly I blame Microsoft for. If they have said the Win10 will not be free for oem version of a previous os, I didn't find that. My ACER laptop was slowing down, I do a reinstall of win7 every year or so,...