Windows 10: Reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard and CPU change.

Discus and support Reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard and CPU change. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I know this question has been asked a lot, but I´ve seemed to get no response from the Microsoft team, and I'm currently located in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Maria11SR, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Maria11SR Win User

Reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard and CPU change.

Hello everyone, I know this question has been asked a lot, but I´ve seemed to get no response from the Microsoft team, and I'm currently located in Argentina; so I don't know who to call neither does Microsoft seem interested in calling me.

I got the error code 0xC004F213 after changing the motherboard and running a clean install of windows 10.

I've tried the troubleshoot option and all the options that appear in the help section regarding this issue.

I dont have a product key, but what I do have is a receipt from my purchase registered in my account, although it seems to be of no use. I am logged into the same account that I was before, when my pc had an activated windows.

I don't know who to contact or what to do, any ideas?

Thanks.

:)

Maria11SR, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard and CPU change.

1. Reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard and CPU change. - Similar Threads - Reactivate motherboard CPU

2. Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change: I purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 in 2018 linked to my Microsoft account. I have since changed my motherboard and, a few weeks later, CPU. After that last upgrade, Windows claims to not be activated and the activation fails 0x803FABBA. The troubleshooter claims the...
  3. Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change: I purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 in 2018 linked to my Microsoft account. I have since changed my motherboard and, a few weeks later, CPU. After that last upgrade, Windows claims to not be activated and the activation fails 0x803FABBA. The troubleshooter claims the...
  4. Unable to reactivate after motherboard and CPU change

Unable to reactivate after motherboard and CPU change: I changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM. Because of this my hard disk had to be formatted and then when I tried to reactivate my Windows, I am getting the error code: 0x803FABBB. I had gotten Windows 8 years back and I have forgotten the product key. How do I activate my...
  5. Unable to reactivate after motherboard and CPU change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reactivate after motherboard and CPU change: I changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM. Because of this my hard disk had to be formatted and then when I tried to reactivate my Windows, I am getting the error code: 0x803FABBB. I had gotten Windows 8 years back and I have forgotten the product key. How do I activate my...
  6. Unable to reactivate after motherboard and CPU change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Reactivation after Motherboard and CPU change.

Windows 10 Reactivation after Motherboard and CPU change.: Yesterday I got a new cpu and motherboard for my pc and I can't reactivate my windows. I've tried the troubleshooter and it won't work. I also don't have a product key because it's for Windows 7 and I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free a couple years ago....
  8. Windows 10 reactivate after motherboard and CPU change

Windows 10 reactivate after motherboard and CPU change: I changed the motherboard and CPU on my computer and the digital license reactivation isn't working. I follow all the steps, (settings - update & security - Activation - Troubleshoot - I changed hardware on this device recently) the computer I am trying to activate windows 10...
  9. Reactivating windows after changing the motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reactivating windows after changing the motherboard and CPU: I'm trying to reactivate my windows 10 with the "I recently changed hardware" option given in the troubleshooting menu, and my old PC DOES appear in the menu, but trying to select it just takes me to an empty window that says "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try...
  10. Windows won't reactivate after changing motherboard and cpu

Windows won't reactivate after changing motherboard and cpu: I just upgraded my PC, and windows deactivated itself. My windows key is linked to my microsoft account, and the original product key is probably long gone (it was a Windows 7 key from 5 years ago). I tried using the activation troubleshoot in settings. When I click "I...