Windows 10: reactivate windows 10

Discus and support reactivate windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i had to uninstall my activated windows 10 and install windows 7 but now i want to go back to windows 10 ... how i can get my license key back and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MohamedGebreel, Jun 26, 2019.

1. reactivate windows 10

i had to uninstall my activated windows 10 and install windows 7 but now i want to go back to windows 10 ... how i can get my license key back and install windows 10 ?

:)

MohamedGebreel, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

reactivate windows 10

Delta6326, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

reactivate windows 10

1. reactivate windows 10 - Similar Threads - reactivate

2. Reactivating windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating windows 10 home: I have recently changed a lot of the hardware in my computer and when it came to reactivating windows 10 it said to pick my device, I did and then it said that there was an error. I followed all the steps on the Microsoft website and still, it won't work. Please if anyone...
  3. HOW DO I REACTIVATE WINDOWS AFTER TRANSFERRING HARD DRIVE

HOW DO I REACTIVATE WINDOWS AFTER TRANSFERRING HARD DRIVE: I recently took out my hard drive from my Lenovo laptop and transferred it to my gate way because of the bigger screen and now I am unable to activate my digital Windows 10 product key on this device. The product key was pre installed on my Lenovo when I purchased it. Does...
  4. Windows 10 Reactivation

Windows 10 Reactivation: Due to a hardware failure I have replaced my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. My Windows now shows as not activated. I don't hjave a product key as I upgraded to Windows 10 as part of the free upgrade from 7. I've followed the procedures in settings, gone through troubleshoot, that...
  5. Difficulty Reactivating Windows After Replacing Motherboard

Difficulty Reactivating Windows After Replacing Motherboard: Hello, I've had to replace my motherboard and CPU after a catastrophic power failure. After reinstalling Windows (unfortunately, I had to reformat the drives in the process), I am unable to activate it. I tried troubleshooting the activation and selecting the old...
  6. I can't reactivate windows on my new PC.

I can't reactivate windows on my new PC.: I just built a new PC (though with my old hard drives reused) and apparently my Windows has been deactivated due to the hardware change. However when I try to reactivate it I get error code 0Xc004F025. I tried troubleshooting and selecting "I recently changed hardware on this...
  7. Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.: Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account. After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:...
  8. Reactivating overloaded machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reactivating overloaded machine: Hi, The m/c is a Lenovo Yoga 310 with 32gb ram [I know!]. I have been helped on here and directed to download Create media software onto another m/c & then load the relevant section to a USB. I managed that but have come up to another problem. The...
  9. Unable to reactivate Windows after hardware change :(

Unable to reactivate Windows after hardware change :(: Hello, I hope I can get some help or at least some suggestions. I switched my ASUS 350 MB and Ryzen 1700 CPU for a MSI 750 MB and a Ryzen 2800 CPU and followed all the steps for reactivation (using the trouble shooter and the checking the "I have changed hardware recently"...
  10. Reactivate W10 Pro Purchased as an upgrade

Reactivate W10 Pro Purchased as an upgrade: I purchased a new Dell laptop in June 2019. It came with Windows 10 Home, and I purchased a Pro license through the Windows Store on June 16, 2019. Then, my laptop crapped out last month and I had to return it to Dell. Dell didn't have the replacement part and sent me a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undetect my device when windows 10 reactivation