Windows 10: reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?

Discus and support reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a prebuilt PC that had windows 10 on it. I upgraded to windows 11I think its a digital license. I swapped the motherboard and GPU but used the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Huked0nKR0NIK, May 24, 2023.

1. reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?

I bought a prebuilt PC that had windows 10 on it. I upgraded to windows 11I think its a digital license. I swapped the motherboard and GPU but used the same SSD's and CPU. The system booted up no problem and was using it for some time. I took my PC to a repair shop where they wiped my drives and did a fresh install of windows 10. So I went from my licensed windows 11 back to windows 10. About a month later, I keep getting the windows activation watermark every few days. I go to the Activation page to troubleshoot, about 2 seconds after I click, it tells my that my license has successfully b

:)

Huked0nKR0NIK, May 24, 2023
  2. taox Win User

Windows 10 Hardware change

So i will be changing my cpu, motherboard, ram to the z170 and i was wondering how i am going to reactivate windows 10. my parts should be here by the 11/18/2015 i want to prepare. *Smile reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10? :) thanks!

3. Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

You will have to reinstall windows 8.1 with the key you have the upgrade again. I had a windows 8.1 to windows 10 upgrade and I switch from Raid to AHCI and windows wanted to reactivate which it failed to do so giving me a error saying key was already activated. You could imagine my rage when this happened.. I did switch any hardware out but only a software change and windows thought I had changed the hard drive.

brandonwh64, May 24, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2023
Thema:

reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?

1. reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10? - Similar Threads - reactivate hardware change

2. Windows 11 will not reactivate after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not reactivate after hardware change: I have a valid product key from windows 7 can I no longer use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-will-not-reactivate-after-hardware/a47a4a6a-d531-4fb2-bf64-ae63f567132a
  3. Windows 11 will not reactivate after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not reactivate after hardware change: I have a valid product key from windows 7 can I no longer use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-will-not-reactivate-after-hardware/a47a4a6a-d531-4fb2-bf64-ae63f567132a
  4. reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?: I bought a prebuilt PC that had windows 10 on it. I upgraded to windows 11I think its a digital license. I swapped the motherboard and GPU but used the same SSD's and CPU. The system booted up no problem and was using it for some time. I took my PC to a repair shop where they...
  5. reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reactivate windows after hardware change or problem switching from windows 11 to windows 10?: I bought a prebuilt PC that had windows 10 on it. I upgraded to windows 11I think its a digital license. I swapped the motherboard and GPU but used the same SSD's and CPU. The system booted up no problem and was using it for some time. I took my PC to a repair shop where they...
  6. Problems reactivating windows after hardware change

Problems reactivating windows after hardware change: Over Christmas I was given new PC parts motherboard, GPU, CPU, RAM, basically a whole new computer. After swapping out all the new hardware I went to use the activation troubleshooter and my PC doesn't show up to be reactivated in the troubleshooter. However, if I go to my...
  7. Problems reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change: I've recently upgraded my Motherboard and CPU and I am having issues with reactivating windows. I did not link my microsoft account to the digital license before changing my motherboard, and I no longer have the motherboard so I cant go back to it and do it now. I have went...
  8. Problems reactivating Windows after a hardware change.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems reactivating Windows after a hardware change.: I recently changed My motherboard and CPU. I tried reactivating windows through my microsoft account: [ATTACH] however: [ATTACH] can someone help me with that?...
  9. Problems with reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change

Problems with reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change: Hey there, My pc recently got quite a big upgrade (CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU) and I've been trying to re-activate my w10 ever since. I followed the basic procedure by clicking "troubleshoot" at the activation panel and then on "I recently changed my hardware". The first...
  10. Problem with reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change

Problem with reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change: I just changed my motherboard and CPU. Since i got Windows 10 through the free upgrade i dont really have a product key, so i followed the instruction from microsoft. I linked my "old computer" to my microsoft account and installed Windows 10 with a USB-Stick, but skipped...