Windows 10: Reactivating overloaded machine

Discus and support Reactivating overloaded machine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, The m/c is a Lenovo Yoga 310 with 32gb ram [I know!]. I have been helped on here and directed to download Create media software onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jogold1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. jogold1 Win User

Reactivating overloaded machine

Hi,

The m/c is a Lenovo Yoga 310 with 32gb ram [I know!]. I have been helped on here and directed to download Create media software onto another m/c & then load the relevant section to a USB. I managed that but have come up to another problem.

The message is that Win10 cannot be installed because the the partition is formatted as an EFI (ESP) but needs to be NFTS.

Is there a way round this?

Hopeful thanks,

JoG

:)

jogold1, Sep 13, 2019

2. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Sachy2007 Win User
    Reactivation Failed

I have just recently replaced my motherboard/processor and I reformatted my windows hard drive. I gone through the hardware changes steps, I chose the old machine listed on my account and clicked on ACTIVATE.

It now tells me that:

"Unable to activate Windows

We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

What am I missing here?

Sachy2007, Sep 13, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Need Advice on Everything!

Awesome questions! these are the two most important things to know when selecting system components.

rtwjunkie, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Reactivating overloaded machine - Similar Threads - Reactivating overloaded machine

2. Password Overload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Overload: Okay, I want to change all the passwords that I use to generated ones and am overwhelmed with questions.I have Windows Laptop and Android phone., I use Outlook as primary email and have a Google email, I use Edge as my primary browser on both phone and laptop but do use...
  3. Password Overload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Overload: Okay, I want to change all the passwords that I use to generated ones and am overwhelmed with questions.I have Windows Laptop and Android phone., I use Outlook as primary email and have a Google email, I use Edge as my primary browser on both phone and laptop but do use...
  4. Password Overload

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Reactivate MeteoSwiss app on WIN10 machin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reactivate MeteoSwiss app on WIN10 machin: After updating WIN 10 pro to the latest Version Version 2004, Build 19041.329 I lost access to the MeteoSwiss app. I cannot reinstall it from a source since the provider does not support the Version for Windows anymore. The original supplier was of no help to activate this...
  6. overload mobo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    overload mobo: I not sure what to call it as the title states. Is it possible to overload the mobo using all the USB ports on the I/0 area? I only have two ports left and need to add my printer. Mind you my keybaord and mouse are RGB and I have a Wavlink docking station that's connected but...
  7. Reactivation of Windows 10 in VirtualBox machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation of Windows 10 in VirtualBox machine: I had a licenced activated copy of Windows 10 running in a VirtualBox machine on an HP laptop without any problems. The motherboard in that machine fried and was not repairable. I got a replacement laptop with an 8th gen Core i5 multicore processor and a 500 GB SSD. I copied...
  8. cpu overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cpu overload: windows 10 maxes-out cpu usage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-overload/2c06db73-ba3b-4c5a-850f-3659e4d74f91
  9. Email overload: Using machine learning to manage messages, commitments

in Windows 10 News
    Email overload: Using machine learning to manage messages, commitments: [ATTACH] As email continues to be not only an important means of communication but also an official record of information and a tool for managing tasks, schedules, and collaborations, making sense of everything moving in and out of our inboxes will only get more difficult....
  10. CPU Overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Overload: Hi there, My CPU reaches near 100% whenever I open a browser, regardless of the browser. It opens up a dozen or so processes and slows the system down. I've followed the various wikis on MS Answers, and have ran a trace. In the wiki, it mentions uploading the Trace report...