Windows 10: Reactivating Sounds

Discus and support Reactivating Sounds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently cleaned my wireless keyboard with a soft brush, but now all my sounds have disappeared. I cant figure out what I have done or how to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KathleenPorter1, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Reactivating Sounds

I recently cleaned my wireless keyboard with a soft brush, but now all my sounds have disappeared. I cant figure out what I have done or how to get sounds back. Settings on the computer all look fine... speakers all plugged in correctly... but still no sounds. Not on Media player or on any gaming apps. Grrr

:)

KathleenPorter1, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Creative Launches Aurora Reactive SDK for Sound BlasterX Products

Creative Technology Ltd today announced that it would be launching the Aurora Reactive SDK. This tool would effectively convert the Aurora Reactive Lighting System found on Sound BlasterX products into an open platform, allowing developers the freedom to customize, animate and synchronize its lighting behavior. The 16.8 million color Aurora Reactive Lighting System is currently found on the Sound BlasterX Katana, Vanguard K08, Siege M04, AE-5, and Kratos S5.

The Aurora Reactive SDK is a system with APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow third party developers to program Creative's Sound BlasterX RGB-enabled hardware. The SDK will come complete with sample codes, an API library, and documentation to enable even novice programmers to get started.

Reactivating Sounds eyBrDYcXpfYEKKRY_thm.jpg

The SDK also comes with the Aurora Unity feature that synchronizes the behavior of the reactive lighting system across the supported Sound BlasterX products. Potentially, developers could create an ecosystem consisting of different products that function as one in terms of lighting behavior - lights could turn red when an in-game protagonist is hurt, turn orange when attacking an enemy, or breathe with an ebb and flow of light when searching for an enemy; the possibilities are endless.

Registered SDK developers will receive monthly performance update patches with improved features and functionality, as well as enjoy development support from Creative. Developers can download the Aurora Reactive SDK from BlasterX.com/AuroraSDK.

Compatibility
    The Aurora Reactive SDK works with the following Aurora Reactive Lighting System products:
    • Sound BlasterX Katana under-monitor audio system
    • Sound BlasterX Vanguard K08 mechanical gaming keyboard
    • Sound BlasterX Siege M04 precision gaming mouse
    • Sound Blaster AE-5 PCIe DAC with discrete headphone amp
    • Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 2.1 USB gaming speakers
    Requirements
    • Windows 7 and above (32-bit and 64-bit)*
    • C++ programming language
    • Windows 10 (64-bit) is recommended for optimal performance
    For more information about the Aurora Reactive SDK and the entire Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming series, visit BlasterX.com.

Chino, Nov 21, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Reactivating Sounds :p

cadaveca, Nov 21, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Reactivating Sounds

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Reactivating Sounds

1. Reactivating Sounds - Similar Threads - Reactivating Sounds

2. Unable to Reactivate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Reactivate Windows: Well I had my Microsoft account linked with my activated digital license I then installed a clean installation of windows because I was having some issues . When I logged back in my windows license did not activate . I tried troubleshooting but no help . I tried contacting...
  3. Unable to Reactivate Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Reactivate Windows: Well I had my Microsoft account linked with my activated digital license I then installed a clean installation of windows because I was having some issues . When I logged back in my windows license did not activate . I tried troubleshooting but no help . I tried contacting...
  4. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  5. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  6. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

7. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  8. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  9. Computer screen goes black with sound still going, reactivates after a second and apps stop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer screen goes black with sound still going, reactivates after a second and apps stop...: So I have been having trouble with some apps like Zoom when shared screen is activated or Toon Boom Harmony, my screen randomly stops, then goes black for a second or two with a loading cursor and sound still on, then it comes back and sometimes the apps stop responding and I...
  10. Bluetooth earbuds "deactivate" when a sound stops playing, "reactivate" just to play a new...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth earbuds "deactivate" when a sound stops playing, "reactivate" just to play a new...: My Mpow M5 bluetooth earbuds seem to only be ready to play a sound when needed; this results in the sounds being cut off because of the delay between them "turning back on" and playing the sounds themselves. I can tell they deactivate because there's no white noise, which I...