Windows 10: Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, changed my motherboard but not able to reactivate the license key as I got it from the Microsoft store and cannot see the keys. Called the tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by heng ngomcheng, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

Hi, changed my motherboard but not able to reactivate the license key as I got it from the Microsoft store and cannot see the keys. Called the tech support, get a case ID and get transfer around with no help...

:)

heng ngomcheng, Nov 29, 2020

2. Reactivation win 10 pro doubt

Can I reactivate a oem license win 10 pro key by linking it to MS account incase i change my motherboard??

ArindamSen1, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license

Hiya.

I've got a PC running windows 10 pro here with a windows activation error.

It says that it can only find a digital license for Win 10 Home. I had previously upgraded it to pro, but i swapped out the hdd for an ssd and it won't reactivate.

How can I reactivate it on Pro?

appreciate the suggestions.

Alex

Alex Hayden-Gilbert, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Hi,

I' m sorry to tell you that probably that windows PRO license is a VOLUME one, that's for business users only. That means it is illegal for home user and also that it will expire if doesn't reactivated by a KMS server.

I suggest you to buy a proper Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store (is more expensive, but it will last lifetime and can be transferred between different devices, once a time and also is the safest way to get a license).

I can tell you that a Windows 10 Pro license bought from the Store can be used with offline account, the key is valid lifetime and reusable if you perform a clean install. You can use it on different devices, even if you can have only one device a time running
    Windows 10 Pro with one license. If you want to have Windows 10 on two devices at the same time, you will need two licenses.

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

1. Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Reactivating license key

2. Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license: I have bought a used laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM, No key printed under Laptop installed on HDD and I wish to replace the HDD with SSD and install fresh Windows 10 Home on it using bootable USB, but it asks for a product key. What do I do about it and what's the best way...
  3. Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license: I have bought a used laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM, No key printed under Laptop installed on HDD and I wish to replace the HDD with SSD and install fresh Windows 10 Home on it using bootable USB, but it asks for a product key. What do I do about it and what's the best way...
  4. Windows 10 Pro - reactivate license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro - reactivate license?: We are a nonprofit that is given computers. We pull the hard drives and erase them. We then put hard drives back into the computer some times the same hard drives, other times a different one - always an erased drive. Can we legally re-activate the Windows 10 Pro that...
  5. Reactivation win 10 pro doubt

Reactivation win 10 pro doubt: Can I reactivate a oem license win 10 pro key by linking it to MS account incase i change my motherboard?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-win-10-pro-doubt/0214af34-2fc6-4337-a3ea-cf217b2475f1
  6. Reactivate Digital License for Windows 10 Pro

Reactivate Digital License for Windows 10 Pro: Back in 2017 I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store. Earlier this month the computer it was purchased for had a catastrophic motherboard failure. I've replaced the motherboard and the components that were problematic, reinstalled Windows, but no longer...
  7. Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key

Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key: I bought Win 10 Pro in April of 2019. I reinstalled it a few months later and someone in support was kind enough to send me my license key after confirming my purchase. I've lost that email. I am hoping to do a fresh install on a new hard drive on my system and wanted to...
  8. reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license

reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license: Hi , I upgraded my windows 10 version from Home Basic to Pro in September last year. My laptop had to be reformatted and I had to install windows 10 again. Since original digital license was for 10 Home Basic - that is what I had to install and activate. All that was...
  9. Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key

Re-use of Win 10 Pro License Key: I was just wondering, in case my pc comes to a point that reformatting my desktop was the only option, and re install Windows 10 Pro, can I still use the same license key?...
  10. Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key: Hello, I want to buy a win 10 pro license key from this store: https://www.goodoffer24.com/windows-10-pro-professional-cd-key-32-64-bit.html and i need to know some info: 1. Is the key valid for an unlimited period of time? 2.Can it be used with an offline account?...