Windows 10: Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install

Discus and support Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have got a windows 10 digital license attached to my Microsoft account. Today I made a hardware upgrade and now windows 10 won't reactivate. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tom_976, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tom_976 Win User

Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install

I have got a windows 10 digital license attached to my Microsoft account. Today I made a hardware upgrade and now windows 10 won't reactivate. When I have gone through the troubleshooter it says unable to activate windows. The error code displayed why windows can't activate is 0xC004F025.

Thank you for any replies

:)

Tom_976, Aug 9, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 9, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install

1. Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install - Similar Threads - Reactivating hardware install

2. Reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change: Hi, Microsoft Community. I very recently upgrade my motherboard and CPU which, of course, rendered Windows unable to activate my digital license. I knew this would happen and I had already read this article a month in advance: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530...
  3. Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change: How to resolve this? Tried to troubleshoot and the Virtual help but unable to resolve problem. Getting an error 0xC0EA000A. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivating-windows-10-after-a-hardware-change/35d9af15-808a-497d-8591-d282b7dc9ef9"
  4. Reactivating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change

Reactivating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change: Hello! Yesterday I had to replace my motherboard due to underlying issues, such as audio problems. Previous motherboard was a MSI B150 Gaming M3, and I just upgraded to a Gigabyte B450 Aorus M. Now, on my other motherboard, I had Windows 10 anniversary edition. I didn't know...
  5. Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change: I recently removed my mother board and processor and installed a new ones. The problem is now my windows 10 is saying it can't activate with my product key. I have used the "troubleshooter" and attempted to reactivate win10, nothing is working and it just keeps suggesting...
  6. Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change: hi i need some reactivating windows after I upgraded my computer, I have already tried the troubleshooter and what this (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change) said. thanks...
  7. Windows 10 not reactivating after hardware change

Windows 10 not reactivating after hardware change: I changed the motherboard in my pc recently. I associated the device with my Microsoft account beforehand so I could continue using Windows 10. It worked initially, but since yesterday it says that my version of windows is not activated. The same device is now also listed...
  8. Reactivating free version of Windows 10 after installing new Hardware.

Reactivating free version of Windows 10 after installing new Hardware.: I'm having issues trying to reactivate my Windows 10 after upgrading hardware. This is the second time I've upgraded the hardware, the first time I had no issues reactivating, this time it just isn't working. The troubleshooter keeps failing and I can't seem to fix it. I got...
  9. New hardware. Can not reactivate windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New hardware. Can not reactivate windows 10: I orderd a new motherboard and CPU recently as my old CPU was all but dead. When trying to reactivate windows on the new hardware it brings up a desktop from Dell Inc which is actually our laptop that was bought not too long ago. When i search for other devices linked to...
  10. Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change

Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change: So I've recently changed out my mobo for a new one and I've tried to run the troubleshooter for reactivating windows, it prompts me to log into my Microsoft account in which I did, then it showed my device to choose to activate windows on, I did that, but after it gives an...