Windows 10: Reactivating windows 10 home

Discus and support Reactivating windows 10 home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have recently changed a lot of the hardware in my computer and when it came to reactivating windows 10 it said to pick my device, I did and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatrickJDavies, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Reactivating windows 10 home

I have recently changed a lot of the hardware in my computer and when it came to reactivating windows 10 it said to pick my device, I did and then it said that there was an error. I followed all the steps on the Microsoft website and still, it won't work. Please if anyone knows a solution let me know. Thanks.

:)

PatrickJDavies, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Reactivating windows 10 home

Delta6326, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Reactivating windows 10 home

1. Reactivating windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Reactivating home

2. Changed motherboard, unsure if I can reactivate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed motherboard, unsure if I can reactivate Windows 10: I recently replaced the Motherboard in my computer. Shortly after getting things back set up, I started getting messages prompting me to reactivate Windows 10 and have an "Activate Windows" message permanently in the lower right of my screen. I looked up this page and...
  3. Reactivate W10pro US-EN on PC where before it WAS digitally activated as W10pro DE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate W10pro US-EN on PC where before it WAS digitally activated as W10pro DE: 1. The MS account which I used to login here is NOT connected to the problem the computer on which I now work has. The actual computer uses a local account only! 2. On this PC here I deleted the C drive today. Before, it had a German Win 10 pro edition (1909.18363.418) which...
  4. reactivation on widows 10 pro

reactivation on widows 10 pro: I had an activated Microsoft account (windows 10 pro) on one laptop but the hard disk got damaged so I used my account to sign in on a different laptop, the laptop was already activated on windows 10 pro as well but no one had signed in yet. how will this affect my account...
  5. Can't Reactivate Windows/Buy a new License? Error 0x8000FFFF

Can't Reactivate Windows/Buy a new License? Error 0x8000FFFF: Hi All, Back in May I upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro with no issues. About a month ago my Windows was no longer activated (error code 0x803F7001). I am not sure where my product key is, but I wouldn't mind buying a new one. However, attempting to buy a new...
  6. Reactivation of Windows 10

Reactivation of Windows 10: Hello, I am trying to reactivate my Windows 10 Pro, after a whole system change, but it won't let me. I try troubleshooter with the option of "recent hardware changes" and it still won't let me. Is there any other way to do it? Thank you in advance....
  7. Reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change

Reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change: So I recently upgraded my PC's motherboard (not the hard drive though) and the activate windows 10 watermark now appears on my screen. I have a retail license of windows 10 that worked for over 4 years. I tried to do the "reactivate after hardware change" option in the...
  8. Forgot to "deactivate" Windows 10 Home key from old PC and reactivated on new PC. Will...

Forgot to "deactivate" Windows 10 Home key from old PC and reactivated on new PC. Will...: I built a new PC and used my Windows 10 Home (RETAIL) product key to activate W10 on it. I realised afterwards that I didn't "deactivate" the key from the old PC and unfortunately I don't have access to the old motherboard anymore. Question - If someone uses the old...
  9. Reactivate After Hardware Change (10 Home -> Upgraded to 10 Pro via Store)

Reactivate After Hardware Change (10 Home -> Upgraded to 10 Pro via Store): Hi, I recently did a hardware change on my Windows 10 Pro installation. Obviously I need to reactivate Windows after the change (Code: 0xC004F211), I select the troubleshooter and "I changed hardware" which fails with a generic "It can't be activated at this time" nonsense....
  10. Windows 10 Home Reactivation After Hardware Change

Windows 10 Home Reactivation After Hardware Change: Hello, I recently replaced the motherboard in my PC and wanted to reactivate windows 10. I checked before the upgrade that windows 10 was linked to my Microsoft account and it said it was. Now, I am trying to reactivate windows using the troubleshooter but I keep getting an...