Windows 10: reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license

Discus and support reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi , I upgraded my windows 10 version from Home Basic to Pro in September last year. My laptop had to be reformatted and I had to install windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TapanDTrivedi, Jan 31, 2020.

1. reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license

Hi ,

I upgraded my windows 10 version from Home Basic to Pro in September last year.

My laptop had to be reformatted and I had to install windows 10 again. Since original digital license was for 10 Home Basic - that is what I had to install and activate. All that was done.

Now I want to reactivate Windows 10 Pro. I have associated the account from which this was purchased to local account so that I login into Windows 10 using that Microsoft account. I can see the purchase details when I look at Windows Store purchase history.

However, I did not find any option / link / hint where I can do the upgrade. Since it was purchased ffrom the Store, the license was digital.

How do I now reactivate this ?

Thanks in advance.

-Tapan Trivedi

:)

TapanDTrivedi, Jan 31, 2020

2. How to reactivate windows 10 with digital license after pc change

Please help if somebody encountered the same problem for reactivating windows 10 Pro with digital license after pc change,it is originally upgraded from windows 7 Pro...Thanks in advance who will reply and give best suggestion!

Jon Delos Santos, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 31, 2020
  4. reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license

Reactivating Windows - Digital license not working??

I recently made a significant hardware change and wished to bring my Windows 10 Pro license across to my new hardware. I installed Windows 10 Pro but could not get it to activate immediately. I rather naively deleted my previous PC from the list of devices
    registered to my Microsoft account, thinking this would free up the digital license to be used again on my new PC. This had no effect.

I then found the following article about reactivating after a hardware change:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20530

After seeing this, I knew that I had messed up badly - I was in a rush to get my PC sorted prior to the start of a new week.

I do not have the original key for my Windows version as I upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro a few years ago and I am unsure what to do now. I have logged into my Microsoft account in Windows on my new PC and it is the same account that was used previously on
    my old machine.

Looking for suggestions.

Thanks reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license :)

ItsQuantum, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license

1. reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license - Similar Threads - reactivating Pro digital

2. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivating windows with a digital license: Hello, some time ago I created a Microsoft account and attached it to my laptop. Fortunately, I noticed that my windows was automatically activated. I recently bought a new computer, I installed windows on it, I connected to the same microsoft account as the one on the...
  3. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating windows with a digital license: Hello, some time ago I created a Microsoft account and attached it to my laptop. Fortunately, I noticed that my windows was automatically activated. I recently bought a new computer, I installed windows on it, I connected to the same microsoft account as the one on the...
  4. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license: I have bought a used laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM, No key printed under Laptop installed on HDD and I wish to replace the HDD with SSD and install fresh Windows 10 Home on it using bootable USB, but it asks for a product key. What do I do about it and what's the best way...
  6. Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?

Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?: Hey, I wanted to ask how it is with digital licenses of Windows 10. On my account I have an active license. Now I want to use a new system. Do I have to "deactivate" Windows 10 on my old computer to make it run on the new one? Digitale Windows 10 Lizenz? "Reaktivieren"?
  7. Windows 10 doesn't reactivate with digital license

Windows 10 doesn't reactivate with digital license: So I got a new computer with motherboard, cpu and gpu but I tried logging in with my microsoft account but it doesn't reactivate with a digital license. I removed the license from the old computer with the CMD commands. I also tried troubleshooting but it could not find any...
  8. Reactivate Digital License for Windows 10 Pro

Reactivate Digital License for Windows 10 Pro: Back in 2017 I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store. Earlier this month the computer it was purchased for had a catastrophic motherboard failure. I've replaced the motherboard and the components that were problematic, reinstalled Windows, but no longer...
  9. Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help: Hi, I recently built a new PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account from the free upgrade to Windows 10 that I did on my old PC a few years back, so I thought I'd just transfer the same license to my new computer with my Microsoft...
  10. Reactivation of WIndows 10 digital license

Reactivation of WIndows 10 digital license: Hi, I have received a digital upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 Home and have the copy on my VM. Now I want to transfer it to my physical machine, but am not able to activate the license. I get error code 0x803FA067. How can I successfully activate my windows? Thanks!...