Windows 10: Reactivating Windows 10

Discus and support Reactivating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I had to change my motherboard and cpu yesterday and now i am trying to activate my windows 10 but i dont have product key or activation key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by K-r-1-s-t-0, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Reactivating Windows 10

Hello.

I had to change my motherboard and cpu yesterday and now i am trying to activate my windows 10 but i dont have product key or activation key anymore as i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10.

is there any way to get my windows 10 activated again other then buying new key?

Thank you.

:)

K-r-1-s-t-0, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Reactivating Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Reactivating Windows 10

1. Reactivating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reactivating

2. changed out motherboard, activation on windows was removed and wont let me reactivate it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    changed out motherboard, activation on windows was removed and wont let me reactivate it: so i switched out my motherboard a couple days ago and i noticed windows has completely removed my activation key. even when i use the "i changed harware recently" button, it just tells me "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. " what the hell do i do...
  3. I have recently upgraded my PC however I can't reactivate my Windows 10. Any Ideas why?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have recently upgraded my PC however I can't reactivate my Windows 10. Any Ideas why?: I have as previoulsy mentioned just changed out my motherboard and cpu, and whilst everything has gone without a hitch, I have been struggling to fix Windows Activation. Before the upgrade I had a Windows 10 Home key which worked fine and I was under the impression that even...
  4. reactivate store upgraded windows 10 pro after system image restore

reactivate store upgraded windows 10 pro after system image restore: Hi I think the title says it all. I need to re-activate windows 10 pro I got by upgrading from home edition via Microsoft store. I need to reactivate because my laptop broke, sent away for repair, came back reset. So I restored from a recent image I had made with pro...
  5. Cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro after Square Trade repair returned it with Home version...

Cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro after Square Trade repair returned it with Home version...: I purchased a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 Pro and a Square Trade repair warranty. It needed repair, and Square Trade returned it with Windows 10 Home. I entered the Pro activation number using the same sticker attached to the machine as when I bought it, but...
  6. Reactivation Problem after Motherboard Change

Reactivation Problem after Motherboard Change: I have upgraded my motherboard. So now I have to reactivate my windows 10. I have a digital license and I can see the device on my microsoft account. But when I am trying to reactivate using troubleshooter its not finding any device associated with my account. What could...
  7. Hardware upgrade, can't reactivate windows.

Hardware upgrade, can't reactivate windows.: Back in 2013-14, I built a new rig and purchased a copy of Windows 8.1. I received my free copy of Windows 10 back in 2018 for having a registered copy of 8.1, and yesterday I purchased some new hardware motherboard, processor, and RAM. After getting the hardware installed,...
  8. Can't reactivate Windows 10 home after hardware changes

Can't reactivate Windows 10 home after hardware changes: Hello! I changed my motherboard yesterday and i can't activate Windows. I have lost my product key. When i troubleshoot and pressing the ''Activation after hardware changes'' it finds my device/pc but when i press activate this popps up: You have any ideas how to fix it?...
  9. Add a new disk and move windows to the new disk, will I needs reactivation windows?

Add a new disk and move windows to the new disk, will I needs reactivation windows?: I have Windows 10 LTSC 2019 installed on my computer, It licensed with a key not digital license The hard drive where windows on is a SMR hard disk and it is too slow, I'm planning add a SSD and clone whole windows partition to SSD, The old HDD will still connected to...
  10. Reactivating windows 10 after a hardware change, after computer crashed.

Reactivating windows 10 after a hardware change, after computer crashed.: Hello. Windows 10 is not activated. My computer crashed. Can I activate windows 10 after a hardware change? Does not help! - "Select the Start button, select Settings> Update & security> Activation, and then select Troubleshoot. You must be signed in as an administrator to...