Windows 10: Reactivating windows 10

Discus and support Reactivating windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Gateway PC that was upgraded to windows 10 during the free upgrade. Unfortunately, the system was taken apart by the Best Buy geek squad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/patddfan, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Reactivating windows 10

Hi, I have a Gateway PC that was upgraded to windows 10 during the free upgrade. Unfortunately, the system was taken apart by the Best Buy geek squad without prior consent. When that occurred, I no longer could start onto windows 10.

I tried running the gateway restore DVD (which goes to windows 7), but, when I then tried to get back to windows 10, it asked for a serial number. I should be able to run windows 10 without a code.

I ran the installer when it said press any key to use a DVD to boot from, then I said I didn’t have a code. When I got to windows 10, it says I need to activate it. How do I activate it?

submitted by /u/patddfan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/patddfan, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Reactivating windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Reactivating windows 10

1. Reactivating windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reactivating

2. Windows Reactivation Error After New Hardware Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Reactivation Error After New Hardware Install: Hello I recently replaced my CPU, Motherboard and RAM. My Windows was originally 8.1 and then received the free upgrade to Windows 10. Since replacing my hardware I get "activate windows" on the bottom right of my screen and no matter what I try I can't reactivate Windows....
  3. Reactivating Windows 10 After Motherboard change

Reactivating Windows 10 After Motherboard change: Hello, I've just switched motherboards and tried running the troubleshooter to reactivate windows. After clicking hardware change, it loads for a while then pops up saying that the servers are unavailable. I've restarted and checked that my version of windows is up to date....
  4. Windows 10 reactivation after reinstalling

Windows 10 reactivation after reinstalling: I was having some problems with my pc so I did a fresh start of it so reinstalling it and after I did that It said I needed to activate windows. Whenever I enter the product key, It give me the error code 0xc0000022, and on the activation tab in settings it gives me the...
  5. Windows 10 can be reactivated using Windows 7 product key after a hardware change.

Windows 10 can be reactivated using Windows 7 product key after a hardware change.: I had replaced the processor, the motherboard and RAM of my aging desktop PC. The OS was Windows 10 Home which had been upgraded from a RETAIL version of Windows 7 HOME in 2019. On attempting to reactivate Windows 10 as per the guidelines in the Support page, I was...
  6. I would reactivate Alt+key

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would reactivate Alt+key: Hello, i have an issu on the new Lenovo laptop of my brother. He cannot use Alt+tab key for switch windows. And i don't know how réactivate this functionnality. Could you help me ? Best Regards Charles ***moved on english forum***...
  7. Reactivating windows 10 after motherboard change.

Reactivating windows 10 after motherboard change.: I go through the troubleshoot process but it doesnt even give me the option to say i changed hardware, only a link to the help page. what do i do?...
  8. Windows 10 pro Reactivation after MotherBoard Change

Windows 10 pro Reactivation after MotherBoard Change: Dear Friends I have changed my mother board . Now I have facing win 10 pro ver 2004 deactivated. Tried several times windows update and security -->Activation-->troubleshoot. I changed Hardware on this device shows no device found in this Microsoft Account. But while log...
  9. Reactivation after a clean install of Windows 10

Reactivation after a clean install of Windows 10: I have plans of a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC as it has slowed down over time. My laptop had come with Windows 10 installed and activated out of the box. Should I buy another key to activate Windows 10? I read some articles on the internet and learnt that the...
  10. REACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 AFTER A HARDWARE CHANGE

REACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 AFTER A HARDWARE CHANGE: Hi MS Community, I have a Lenovo AIO which came with Win 7. In 2017 Win 7 upgraded to Win 10. Recently had a Hard Disk crash which could not be recovered, so new Hard disk procured and fixed. On switching on the PC it uploaded Win 7 instead of Win 10. I want to reactivate...