Windows 10: Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

Discus and support Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After having changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, the activation page says that Windows is not activated. Before changing the hardware, I linked my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rob2309, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Rob2309 Win User

Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

After having changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, the activation page says that Windows is not activated.

Before changing the hardware, I linked my digital license to my microsoft account, in order to prevent exactly this problem. I already tried everything the help pages suggest (running the trouble shooter, etc.) and nothing seems to get rid of the problem.

I would be very greatful if anyone can offer further suggestions Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211) :)

:)

Rob2309, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Reactivate Windows after Hardware change

Hello, I am having an issue with reactivation of Windows 10 Pro. 0xC004C003 is my error code. I recently changed my motherboard and started seeing "Activate Windows". Before the motherboard change, everything was running fine, no issues and was fully activated.
    I am wondering if I am missing a step or if I did something wrong. Any tips?

Midnite002, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

Well, i upgraded from a Intel to AMD system.

Now the issue is that i can't reactivate windows after the upgrade even though i had the license linked to my microsoft account.

Using the Activation troubleshooter after a significant hardware change doesn't help too. It says 'We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. ' My
    error code is 0xC004C003

Thanks in advance

MiroslavGanev, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

1. Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211) - Similar Threads - Reactivating Hardware change

2. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...: Hi I am getting the dreaded "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211" error after updating the BIOS on a Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX motherboard.I have tried various possible fixes such as those discussed in this...
  3. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211 after...: Hi I am getting the dreaded "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211" error after updating the BIOS on a Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX motherboard.I have tried various possible fixes such as those discussed in this...
  4. Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.: I need to replace my hardware specifically, my motherboard and processor because it was damaged by a voltage surge. I purchased the license from the Microsoft Store.I followed this method Use the Activation Troubleshooter:Go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation.If...
  5. Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.

Windows reports that the hardware of the device has changed, with error code 0xC004F211.: I need to replace my hardware specifically, my motherboard and processor because it was damaged by a voltage surge. I purchased the license from the Microsoft Store.I followed this method Use the Activation Troubleshooter:Go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation.If...
  6. Cannot reactive windows - code: 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reactive windows - code: 0xC004F211: I was trouble shooting my PC and put in a new motherboard, then put my old board back in. I did not realize I should have taken precautions with my microsoft account before doing this. I built this PC and purchased a windows license on my own and it was activated with a...
  7. Cannot reactive windows - code: 0xC004F211

Cannot reactive windows - code: 0xC004F211: I was trouble shooting my PC and put in a new motherboard, then put my old board back in. I did not realize I should have taken precautions with my microsoft account before doing this. I built this PC and purchased a windows license on my own and it was activated with a...
  8. Cannot reactive windows - code: 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Windows deactivated after hardware change 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated after hardware change 0xC004F211: I just changed the hardware in my PC and my Windows 11 pro ended up deactivating. I tried troubleshooting and it says that it was unable to activate due to internet connection issues....
  10. Windows deactivated after hardware change 0xC004F211

Windows deactivated after hardware change 0xC004F211: I just changed the hardware in my PC and my Windows 11 pro ended up deactivating. I tried troubleshooting and it says that it was unable to activate due to internet connection issues....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc004f211

2. windows activation says windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. error

3. windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed error code 0xc004f211

4. changed mainboard unable to reactivate windows 0xC004F211,
  5. windows reported hardware device changed 0xc004f211