Windows 10: reactivating Windows on new laptop

Discus and support reactivating Windows on new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi.. I'm going to buy new laptop,because on my old on I have broken screen.My question is...how can I activate my Windows 10 pro on my new laptop from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tuffyh3, Jun 1, 2020.

1. tuffyh3 Win User

reactivating Windows on new laptop

Hi..

I'm going to buy new laptop,because on my old on I have broken screen.My question is...how can I activate my Windows 10 pro on my new laptop from old one..I bought product key online and it is Windows 10 pro...

:)

tuffyh3, Jun 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. reactivating Windows on new laptop - Similar Threads - reactivating laptop

2. Unable to reactivate Windows 11 after laptop warranty replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reactivate Windows 11 after laptop warranty replacement: Hello!The key to Windows 11 which was upgraded from Windows 10 stopped working after I changed my laptop under warranty. Error 0x803FABC3 is given and Windows cannot be activated even through "Troubleshoot". Currently I am in the Russian Federation, I did not get through to...
  3. Unable to reactivate Windows 11 after laptop warranty replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reactivate Windows 11 after laptop warranty replacement: Hello!The key to Windows 11 which was upgraded from Windows 10 stopped working after I changed my laptop under warranty. Error 0x803FABC3 is given and Windows cannot be activated even through "Troubleshoot". Currently I am in the Russian Federation, I did not get through to...
  4. Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...: HiI have issues with Reactivating Windows 11 after installing in July 2023 new motherboard on my Dell laptop with pre-installed Windows 10.I upgraded to Windows 11 in January 2022.It says, "Unable to activate Windows", "We can't reach our activation servers right now. Make...
  5. Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...

Reactivating Windows 11 after installing new motherboard on Dell laptop with pre-installed...: HiI have issues with Reactivating Windows 11 after installing in July 2023 new motherboard on my Dell laptop with pre-installed Windows 10.I upgraded to Windows 11 in January 2022.It says, "Unable to activate Windows", "We can't reach our activation servers right now. Make...
  6. why is my laptop not instantly reactive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my laptop not instantly reactive?: my laptop is not fast at all i have tried a lot of optimization techniques from many videos and all but they only made my laptop less laggyi just want my laptop to start working smoothly and instantly which it never did it literally became laggy and everything after one month...
  7. why is my laptop not instantly reactive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop not instantly reactive?: my laptop is not fast at all i have tried a lot of optimization techniques from many videos and all but they only made my laptop less laggyi just want my laptop to start working smoothly and instantly which it never did it literally became laggy and everything after one month...
  8. why is my laptop not instantly reactive?

9. Reactivating laptop screen for casting - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating laptop screen for casting - Windows 11: Sometime in the past I selected “second screen only” when I used the Windows 11 cast function to send my screen to Firestick TV. Now I want both screens to be active for casting but every time I try to cast using the “duplicate” setting it reverts to second screen only. How...
  10. Reactivating laptop screen for casting - Windows 11

Reactivating laptop screen for casting - Windows 11: Sometime in the past I selected “second screen only” when I used the Windows 11 cast function to send my screen to Firestick TV. Now I want both screens to be active for casting but every time I try to cast using the “duplicate” setting it reverts to second screen only. How...