Windows 10: reactivating windows on other device

Discus and support reactivating windows on other device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi I am installed windows on other device now I have also liked my system to this email I where windows digital key activation linked but system still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by santoshprabhu, Nov 28, 2020.

1. reactivating windows on other device

hi I am installed windows on other device now I have also liked my system to this email I where windows digital key activation linked but system still not activated.

:)

santoshprabhu, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Boyfriend Win User

Does Windows 7 require reactivation if...

He is using AMD already. He wants downgrading to AM3. Don't know why??

If you change HDD + RAM simultaneously, Windows 7 needs to be reactivated. Only HDD cloning shouldn't require reactivation. As you are changing mobo + HDD (prehaps RAM upgrade too), you will surely require reactivation. If you have genuine license, you should reinstall OS (you might use Windows Easy Transfer). If you don't want to reinstall, you need to uninstall HDD, interfaces/system devices, and numerous other drivers (USB, HID, Portable devices, etc.), else your OS will be unstable.
    I will highly recommend to reinstall Windows 7 and enjoy your migration.

A simple trick might be like this to avoid reactivation:
    1. Clone your HDD first and boot into Windows
    2. Use it for at least one week
    3. Replace mobo only without any other hardware change/upgrade and boot
    4. Use it for at least one week
    5. Do any other upgrade (RAM, Graphic card etc.)

Don't do two simultaneous downgrades/upgrades to avoid reactivation.

Boyfriend, Nov 28, 2020
  3. kg4icg Win User
    Does Windows 7 require reactivation if...

Then why does it say fs/ft i7-920 in his tag and he wants to downgrade to am3 system? to go from a am2/2+ to am3 isn't a downgrade last time I checked

kg4icg, Nov 28, 2020
  4. reactivating windows on other device

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

reactivating windows on other device

1. reactivating windows on other device - Similar Threads - reactivating device

2. My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...: When I select the activation troubleshooter and then "I changed hardware on this device recently" it doesn't list my device only my 2 older ones and after checking the licensing terms I can have up to 5 I have made sure to use the same account that is linked to the license...
  3. My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...: When I select the activation troubleshooter and then "I changed hardware on this device recently" it doesn't list my device only my 2 older ones and after checking the licensing terms I can have up to 5 I have made sure to use the same account that is linked to the license...
  4. I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...: I recently build a new pc and everything went smoothly. I was able to reactivate windows fine but my cpu stopped working a few hours later. I have since replaced the cpu but am unable to reactivate windows because my license is linked to a desktop that doesn't exist anymore....
  5. I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...

I need help reactivating windows on my new device using a digital license linked to my...: I recently build a new pc and everything went smoothly. I was able to reactivate windows fine but my cpu stopped working a few hours later. I have since replaced the cpu but am unable to reactivate windows because my license is linked to a desktop that doesn't exist anymore....
  6. Removed device that had digital license associated with it and now windows wont reactivate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed device that had digital license associated with it and now windows wont reactivate...: I should have two licenses on my microsoft account 1 OEM license from a pc I bought with ibuypower and a 2nd which I purchased from the microsoft store on February 11, 2022. The order calls this purchase windows 10/11 Pro. Currently my pc shows windows 11 pro. My hard drive...
  7. Removed device that had digital license associated with it and now windows wont reactivate...

Removed device that had digital license associated with it and now windows wont reactivate...: I should have two licenses on my microsoft account 1 OEM license from a pc I bought with ibuypower and a 2nd which I purchased from the microsoft store on February 11, 2022. The order calls this purchase windows 10/11 Pro. Currently my pc shows windows 11 pro. My hard drive...
  8. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices": I have completely changed hardware new motherboard, new processor, etc. Formatted the SSD where Windows was installed and installed it fresh.Now I cannot install it. I am logged in with the same MS account that was in the previous one, but when I launch the trouble shooter...
  9. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices": I have completely changed hardware new motherboard, new processor, etc. Formatted the SSD where Windows was installed and installed it fresh.Now I cannot install it. I am logged in with the same MS account that was in the previous one, but when I launch the trouble shooter...
  10. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"