Windows 10: Reactivating Word on laptop for Windows 10

Discus and support Reactivating Word on laptop for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I went to go type a letter and Microsoft Word wouldn't let me unless I reactivated it...? Does anyone know a simple way to do this? BTW its for windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KrisDel88, Oct 30, 2018.

1. KrisDel88 Win User

Reactivating Word on laptop for Windows 10

I went to go type a letter and Microsoft Word wouldn't let me unless I reactivated it...? Does anyone know a simple way to do this? BTW its for windows 10.

Thanks Reactivating Word on laptop for Windows 10 :)

:)

KrisDel88, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Reactivating Word on laptop for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reactivating Word laptop

2. reactivating Windows on new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reactivating Windows on new laptop: Hi.. I'm going to buy new laptop,because on my old on I have broken screen.My question is...how can I activate my Windows 10 pro on my new laptop from old one..I bought product key online and it is Windows 10 pro......
  3. Reactivating windows on a new laptop

Reactivating windows on a new laptop: Hi, I had purchased a digital license of windows 10 pro on my old laptop in March 2019. I recently purchased a new laptop and I have been trying to install and activate windows 10 pro on my new laptop through the microsoft store. But it is not giving me an option to...
  4. Reactivating Windows 10

Reactivating Windows 10: Hi, I have changed hardware on my device (The motherboard), tried reactivating trough the troubleshooter. It recognizes my device, but when I hit activate. "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. " I tried all week with same outcome. When I tried trough...
  5. reactivate my word windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reactivate my word windows: I cant activate my word windows offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivate-my-word-windows/e6f8907c-43d4-4d82-a476-bf91c744f673
  6. Reactivating windows 10

Reactivating windows 10: I recently changed my motherboard and knew I would have to reactivate windows, after upgrading I went to the activation window and hit the trouble shooter. The troubleshooter didn't find anything so I continued to "I changed hardware on this device recently." I logged into my...
  7. reactivate windows 10

reactivate windows 10: i had to uninstall my activated windows 10 and install windows 7 but now i want to go back to windows 10 ... how i can get my license key back and install windows 10 ?...
  8. Windows 10 reactivation

Windows 10 reactivation: Bought new motherboard and lost my license. Can't reactivate it using same key as before and also can't reactivate it by logging into my Microsoft account (looks like I didn't bother to log into MS account while I had Windows activated)...
  9. Windows 10 Reactivation

Windows 10 Reactivation: There was a lightning storm that struck outside my house and somehow managed to get to my PC's motherboard through my router, via an Ethernet cable. Afterwards, I see that I suddenly have to activate Windows again. I used my free, reserved copy of Windows 10; as I understand...
  10. Windows 10 Reactivation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reactivation: I recently upgraded my motherboard and other hardware and reactivation is not working. I have tried using the default code give out in other forums and it did not work. Windows 10 is linked to my Microsoft account and when i use the troubleshooter to select the pc i'm...