Windows 10: Reactivation after Hard drive installation

Discus and support Reactivation after Hard drive installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a computer off someone, and it came activated with windows 10, but after i put in another hard drive, windows deactivated. The troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dimsim1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Dimsim1 Win User

Reactivation after Hard drive installation

I bought a computer off someone, and it came activated with windows 10, but after i put in another hard drive, windows deactivated. The troubleshooter doesn't work, because it needs me to sign into the microsoft account that was linked with the license, but i don't have access to it.

:)

Dimsim1, Jan 14, 2020
  2. little cat, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Reactivation after Hard drive installation - Similar Threads - Reactivation Hard drive

2. Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade: I've upgraded my SSD for my laptop and installing other programs yields no issues. I've been to IT and still have had no success for this issue. I am running windows 1909 on a Zephyrus laptop with a core i7, 24gb ram and a GTX 1070 if that helps. submitted by...
  3. Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows: Hello when i got windows installed my hard drive was completely erase ***Modified title from: خرابی سیستم*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-completely-erased-after-installing/bd96c32b-970c-41bb-a949-fedd228dd445
  4. HOW DO I REACTIVATE WINDOWS AFTER TRANSFERRING HARD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HOW DO I REACTIVATE WINDOWS AFTER TRANSFERRING HARD DRIVE: I recently took out my hard drive from my Lenovo laptop and transferred it to my gate way because of the bigger screen and now I am unable to activate my digital Windows 10 product key on this device. The product key was pre installed on my Lenovo when I purchased it. Does...
  5. External hard drive installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive installation: I am using Windows 10 and am trying to get my computer recognize my external hard drive via a USB port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-installation/5fbf5c54-03af-4c0a-95aa-c2d0f473c5ec
  6. Installing a new hard drive

Installing a new hard drive: I have a hard drive failure, I have installed a new 1t hard drive and need to reinstall my OS. The computer did not come with install disks. it is a Toshiba C50 series How is this accomplished?...
  7. Installed New Hard Drive

Installed New Hard Drive: I have recently installed a new hard drive in my computer. I would like to know what do I need to do now to put Windows 10 back on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-new-hard-drive/f1db2a19-671d-4b48-bc26-6843d6b4ad65
  8. Free Windows 10 - Getting Back After New Hard-Drive Installation or Hard-Drive Erase.

Free Windows 10 - Getting Back After New Hard-Drive Installation or Hard-Drive Erase.: Hello, I have a laptop that came with Windows 8.1 installed, so I took the FREE Windows 10 upgrade when it became available. As the FREE Windows 10 upgrade is no longer available I want to know the steps on how to get my FREE Windows 10 back in the event I need to install...
  9. after hard drive move

after hard drive move: I did this------Received many answers so i just switched the harddrive I have asked this in the community before and have conflicting reply I have an old working comp gateway gt 5014 pent d 2.80 win 10 with 4 gig ram I would like to remove hdrive and put into a hp hpe210f...
  10. Missing Hard drive after installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Hard drive after installing Win 10: Hi, So my buddy installed Windows 10 and now one of his hard drives simply will not show up. It's listed in device manager but not in explorer. He had Vista installed and made a clean install of 10. Any clues how he should go about getting the drive to show up without...