Windows 10: Reactivation of Minecraft Account

Discus and support Reactivation of Minecraft Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I deactivated my Minecraft account due to security reasons and once I got it fixed, I tried to reactivate it the same day. However, I didn't get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheAshCamY, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Reactivation of Minecraft Account

I deactivated my Minecraft account due to security reasons and once I got it fixed, I tried to reactivate it the same day. However, I didn't get an e-mail and it's been around 2 weeks since then. Is my account gone forever?

:)

TheAshCamY, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 14, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Reactivation of Minecraft Account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Reactivation of Minecraft Account

1. Reactivation of Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Reactivation Minecraft Account

2. Minecraft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft accounts: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after trying to migrate my mojang account for more than a year and the support not being able to help me even a little bit. I decided to buy minecraft once more, well it worked for a few weeks... now i am trying to press on play in the launcher and it suddenly...
  3. Minecraft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft accounts: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after trying to migrate my mojang account for more than a year and the support not being able to help me even a little bit. I decided to buy minecraft once more, well it worked for a few weeks... now i am trying to press on play in the launcher and it suddenly...
  4. minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  5. minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  6. minecraft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft account: I had to delete my minecraft app on my pc due to some complications. Now when I try to install it using a redemption code I bought, it says that the code has already been used. Is there any way I could re use the code or am I forced to buy another code....
  7. Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account: I made an account but it says I'm already connected to an account when I just made an Microsoft account and it's very frustrating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/b8e4b116-c30d-46f0-a822-0242473030ae
  8. Reactivate Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate Account: The system will deactivate my account on May 13, 2020, most features of Word will be disabled. I need to Reactivate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivate-account/7cd9d974-9e0b-4690-97f7-de726467609d
  9. OEM Reactivation with Local Account

OEM Reactivation with Local Account: Hi. I have a question If I purchase a laptop with Windows 10 that has an OEM license preinstalled, is a Microsoft account necessary to reactivate Windows 10 on the same computer after reinstallation or after minor hardware changes (apart from the motherboard)? Or will...
  10. Account reactivation

Account reactivation: I cancelled my premium account about an hour ago. I've changed my mind and now want to reactivate it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-reactivation/030156ef-453c-45ec-b27f-56df1e78c3f8"