Windows 10: Reactivation of Windows 10 After Hardware Install

Discus and support Reactivation of Windows 10 After Hardware Install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded just about everything in my pc aside from the case and psu, and Windows is asking me to activate Windows, and I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PCMan1996, Dec 12, 2019.

1. PCMan1996 Win User

Reactivation of Windows 10 After Hardware Install

Hello,

I recently upgraded just about everything in my pc aside from the case and psu, and Windows is asking me to activate Windows, and I never purchased a copy of Windows 10, much like many Windows 7 users the upgrade was offered for free for a limited time, so I do not have a product key, and if one was given to me that was years ago. Honestly I do not want to buy another copy of windows, I really don't, that seems very unnecessary to me, I have a windows account that is associated with my old mobo as well as Microsoft Office that I purchased, which for the love of god I hope is not tied to my windows key, and when I follow the steps to reactivate with my windows account I get an error "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again.", so what am I supposed to do, just chop it up to an "unfortunate circumstance" and just pay another some odd dollars, I severely hope not, otherwise I'll just go to Linux and forget this mess, I am trying to find a way to get this issue solved without that step, and unsurprisingly the call center wasn't too helpful.

Thank you for your time.

:)

PCMan1996, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 12, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Reactivation of Windows 10 After Hardware Install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Reactivation of Windows 10 After Hardware Install

1. Reactivation of Windows 10 After Hardware Install - Similar Threads - Reactivation Hardware Install

2. Windows 10 reactivation after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 reactivation after a hardware change: I recently had to fix my laptop and wiped all the memory. Currently I want to reactivate my Windows 10 and have followed the instructions from the Microsoft website. I already have a digital license but I can't find my activation troubleshooter to reactivate it. What should I...
  3. Reactivate Windows 10 After Hardware Change

Reactivate Windows 10 After Hardware Change: Hi, I'm having issues reactivating my Windows 10 after upgrading my hardware. My computer was automatically updated to Windows 10 when it was released so I don't have a product key. My Microsoft account is linked to my PC also but I keep getting the error code 0xC004F211....
  4. Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install

Reactivating Windows 10 after new hardware install: I have got a windows 10 digital license attached to my Microsoft account. Today I made a hardware upgrade and now windows 10 won't reactivate. When I have gone through the troubleshooter it says unable to activate windows. The error code displayed why windows can't activate...
  5. Reactivating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change

Reactivating Windows 10 After a Hardware Change: Hello! Yesterday I had to replace my motherboard due to underlying issues, such as audio problems. Previous motherboard was a MSI B150 Gaming M3, and I just upgraded to a Gigabyte B450 Aorus M. Now, on my other motherboard, I had Windows 10 anniversary edition. I didn't know...
  6. Reactivating windows 10 after a hardware change.

Reactivating windows 10 after a hardware change.: Upgraded the hardware in my pc and now windows needs to be reactivated. i got the free upgrade to windows 10 they kinda forced on us from windows 8. but when i go to activate it i see the error code 0x803f7001. i run troubleshoot and it's unable to activate windows, i click...
  7. Windows 10 not reactivating after hardware change

Windows 10 not reactivating after hardware change: I changed the motherboard in my pc recently. I associated the device with my Microsoft account beforehand so I could continue using Windows 10. It worked initially, but since yesterday it says that my version of windows is not activated. The same device is now also listed...
  8. Reactiving the Windows 10 after a hardware change

Reactiving the Windows 10 after a hardware change: My motherboard died and I changed it and now Ican t activate the Windows . I tryed with the troubleshooter from the settings and it doesn t work what ca I do ?...
  9. ReActivating windows 10 after hardware change

ReActivating windows 10 after hardware change: When upgrading my pc I didn't realize I had to connect my Microsoft account to my windows and now cant activate my windows. As far as I can see the device name has stayed the same and I can get to a point where I can select the device to activate but when I select it and go...
  10. Reactivating windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reactivating windows 10 after hardware change: Hello, I have a problem activateing my windows 10 pro after hardware change. I have this problem After i click Troubleshoot it cames with this message I am logged in on my Microsoft account . Thanks :)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reactivation of windows10