Windows 10: Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase)

Discus and support Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 13 (2018) that came with Windows Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro on Store, and I had it activated correctly - everything went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PhotonPhaser, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase)

I have a Dell XPS 13 (2018) that came with Windows Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro on Store, and I had it activated correctly - everything went smooth.

When the November 2018 Windows Activation issue (global incident) happened, I lost my activation status - I've been seeing the 'Activate Windows' banner forever, with System Applet showing 0xC004C003 error code. I've not changed/updated the hardware by any means - this error appeared during that period and I've forever been stuck with it. However, it's not blocking Windows session yet - it's just a permanently stuck warning as of now. Activation attempts repeatedly fail.

I've got no help from calls to support team. What else can I try?

:)

PhotonPhaser, Mar 22, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro after replacing motherboard

Hi,

I've just replaced a faulty motherboard in my PC and tried to reactivate Windows 10 Pro via the Windows Activation troubleshooter. The license linked to my account is an upgrade from a retail version of a previous version (so i should be able to reactivate
    it). After selecting the correct device to activate I am presented with the following error message:

Unable to activate Windows

We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

Learn more

You can also activate this device by going to the Store and purchasing a genuine copy of Windows.

Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase) Store.24.png

Go to Store

The "Learn more" page referred to does not help as I have just followed the steps listed on that page to get to where I am now.

Phil Brent, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase)

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase)

1. Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase) - Similar Threads - Reactivation Pro Store

2. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro not reactivating: So I changed the ssd from my desktop to my laptop and then reactivated it from my laptop. Then i put it back on the pc and now windows does not want to activate....
  3. Reactivate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate windows 10 pro: I just bought a new gaming pc with windows 10 home installed however my old pc has windows 10 pro and i'm wondering how to transfer my pro edition to my new pc...I've been looking online all day but I need someone to help me step by step I have no product key my licence is...
  4. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  5. Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Is there another way to get to my download? It shows up in my order history, but that link takes...
  6. Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app

Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app: I cannot find a product key or digital lic key anywhere on my order confirmation or in my account infor. I purchased windows pro updgrade and windows activation keeps giving me error. see attached[ATTACH]...
  7. Reactivate W10 Pro Purchased as an upgrade

Reactivate W10 Pro Purchased as an upgrade: I purchased a new Dell laptop in June 2019. It came with Windows 10 Home, and I purchased a Pro license through the Windows Store on June 16, 2019. Then, my laptop crapped out last month and I had to return it to Dell. Dell didn't have the replacement part and sent me a...
  8. Reactivation of windows 10 Pro

Reactivation of windows 10 Pro: q : how can I Reactivation of windows 10 Pro-error code (0x803fa06 7) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-windows-10-pro/7b6a352d-dcc1-42bf-96cf-0f4fc31df87e"
  9. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...
  10. reactivation of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reactivation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi. Windows is telling me that I need to reactivate. On the Activation page in Settings, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service". I have absolutely no idea what this means. I bought this pc second-hand, with Win 10 Pro already installed,...