Windows 10: Reactivation of windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Reactivation of windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; q : how can I Reactivation of windows 10 Pro-error code (0x803fa06 7)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeorgeDesire, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Reactivation of windows 10 Pro

q : how can I Reactivation of windows 10 Pro-error code (0x803fa06

7)

:)

GeorgeDesire, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Roxas1203 Win User

Reactivation Windows 10 Pro issue

I have changed my hardware recently and found that I can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro. In Reactivate Windows section, I can't find my current device in the list, only my old motherboards appeared ( MSI and Gigabyte ). My old hardware are I7-4790 + MSI H81M
    Mobo + 8GB DDR3 Ram and I upgraded to I5-9400F + My new Asrock MOBO B350 or 450 something (Can't remember) + 16 GB DDR4 Ram. There is no my current MOBO in the reactivate section, only the old one appeared (MSI H81M Mobo). Pls someone help me.

Also note that I have signed in with my microsoft account that links with Windows 10 pro licence but it only shows the old mobo in the reactivate list.

Roxas1203, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

I have searched this topic and everything seems to be almost a year old. This is a homebuilt machine circa 2015. It started with an ASUS FM2+ motherboard with an AMD A5600K processor. It was Windows 7 Pro, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro then to Windows 10 Pro.
    Saturday the motherboard died. An exact replacement could not be located so a Gigabyte card was installed. No changes to the hard drives. Booted the machine and Windows automatically started and then did a "revert" then installed the latest updates. C Drive was in the red so I deleted all of the old install files using Windows Clean-up. Went to reactivate, checked the significant hardware change and entered my MS account information - The computer (none of my computers) were listed and now it is telling me that I have to spend $200 to buy a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
    Have not yet called Customer Support as the computer is at home and I work during the day -
    I do have a disk image or two that may be a year old -

Suggestions - should I just shell out the $200 and move on

TIA

Mickey53usa, Aug 26, 2019
  4. cereberus Win User

Reactivation of windows 10 Pro

Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

Activate using windows 7 pro key.

cereberus, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Reactivation of windows 10 Pro

1. Reactivation of windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Reactivation Pro

2. How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...: Hi thereI just upgraded to a shiny new motherboard and took the opportunity to also move to a larger and faster NVMe hard drive at the same time.I finally got it up and running last night; but I forgot to deactivate my Windows 11 Pro license key on the old setup...
  3. How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...: Hi thereI just upgraded to a shiny new motherboard and took the opportunity to also move to a larger and faster NVMe hard drive at the same time.I finally got it up and running last night; but I forgot to deactivate my Windows 11 Pro license key on the old setup...
  4. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

Windows 10 Pro not reactivating: So I changed the ssd from my desktop to my laptop and then reactivated it from my laptop. Then i put it back on the pc and now windows does not want to activate....
  5. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro not reactivating: So I changed the ssd from my desktop to my laptop and then reactivated it from my laptop. Then i put it back on the pc and now windows does not want to activate....
  6. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. please i need a support to reactivate my previous preinstalled windows 11 pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please i need a support to reactivate my previous preinstalled windows 11 pro.: Dear Supporting teamplease i need support regarding recover my activation kye, i have an hp laptop device which was contain a registered activated windows 11 pro, but after a sudden error i forced to remove the pre-installed windows and reinstall a new windows same version...
  8. please i need a support to reactivate my previous preinstalled windows 11 pro.

please i need a support to reactivate my previous preinstalled windows 11 pro.: Dear Supporting teamplease i need support regarding recover my activation kye, i have an hp laptop device which was contain a registered activated windows 11 pro, but after a sudden error i forced to remove the pre-installed windows and reinstall a new windows same version...
  9. IM NEED TO REACTIVE MY WINDOW 7 PRO OS SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM NEED TO REACTIVE MY WINDOW 7 PRO OS SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT: WHEN IM OPEN MICROSOFT WORD, ON NOTIFICATION BOX SAID MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PLUS 2019 THIS COPY OF MICROSOFT OFFICE NOT ACTIVE. I HAVE PRODUCT KEY BECAUSE IT ATTECH AT BOTTOM OF MY LAPTOP. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT....
  10. IM NEED TO REACTIVE MY WINDOW 7 PRO OS SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT

IM NEED TO REACTIVE MY WINDOW 7 PRO OS SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT: WHEN IM OPEN MICROSOFT WORD, ON NOTIFICATION BOX SAID MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PLUS 2019 THIS COPY OF MICROSOFT OFFICE NOT ACTIVE. I HAVE PRODUCT KEY BECAUSE IT ATTECH AT BOTTOM OF MY LAPTOP. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT....