Windows 10: Reactivation of windows error

Discus and support Reactivation of windows error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently made significant hardware changes to my pc and am trying to reactivate my copy of windows but It will not let me. The error code is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Helix114, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Helix114 Win User

Reactivation of windows error

I recently made significant hardware changes to my pc and am trying to reactivate my copy of windows but It will not let me. The error code is 0xc004f025

:)

Helix114, Jul 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 13, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Reactivation of windows error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Reactivation of windows error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Reactivation of windows error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Reactivation of windows error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Reactivation of windows error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Reactivation of windows error :D

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Reactivation of windows error - Similar Threads - Reactivation error

2. Reactivation failed with Error Code 0xc004f213

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation failed with Error Code 0xc004f213: Hi everyone, so I had to change my motherboard due to the fact that it just Post anymore ( 6 Years old H97 Board so I guess its fine ;) ). So I got an upgrade ( Ryzen Processor, DDR4 Ram and a B450 Board ). I thought after the replacement I just boot Win 10 Pro from my SSD,...
  3. i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4: error code showing 0x800705B4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reactivate-my-windows-10-for-changing-my/456602f6-b64e-4129-b21d-e6ba2279b8d9
  4. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...: Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a...
  5. Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard

Error Reactivating Windows 10 Pro Retail After Change New Motherboard: Hi, somebody can help me, today i've change (upgrade) my motherboard, i've removed my product key from my old motherboard and when i try to activate to my new motherboard, it said error with 0xC004F025 code i have linked to with my account and it still no working,...
  6. Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change, error 0xC004F025 & 0x803fa067

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change, error 0xC004F025 & 0x803fa067: [ATTACH] About 4 years ago I bought Windows 8.1 Home for my PC build, which I then used to upgrade to Windows 10. Recently, I decided to change the Motherboard & CPU on my computer as it was getting old, but now Windows isn't accepting my Product Key(Or atleast I believe it...
  7. Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050 after changing motherboard: "We can’t reactivate...

Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050 after changing motherboard: "We can’t reactivate...: I just upgraded my pc (including changing the motherboard). When I follow the instructions for reactivating window it says to follow the "Troubleshooting" steps. So i click "Troubleshoot", then "I recently changed hardware on this device", then i select the desktop machine...
  8. [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error

[Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error: EDIT: SOLVED! A Tech Advisor connected to my PC (Remote Session) and fixed the Problem within 10 Minutes or so (did not exactly measured the time). Problem was: I needed a New Product Key. So She entered it and also saved it on my PC for future Reference. Not sure if I can...
  9. Can not reactivate W10: Error

Can not reactivate W10: Error: Hello. I changed my CPU Motherboard and RAM as my old System died. I had Windows 10 Pro already activated in my Microsoft Account (I upgraded from W7 to W10 through the "Free Digital Upgrade" back then). So it was linked since the Release of the first W10 Version. My old...
  10. Reactivate windows 10 Error Code 0xC004C003

Reactivate windows 10 Error Code 0xC004C003: Hi Microsoft, I have changed my hardwares (HD, SSD, MotherBoard, Graficcard, Processado), and I just want to use my old PC Microsoft key, to my new hardware PC. I have tried the troubleshot a lot of times, and already select what device I was using to activate, and it says...