Windows 10: Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

Discus and support Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have my work laptop with Windows 10, and I want to reinstall Windows. I see that I have digital license.When I followed Learn more link Activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkoC1, Apr 20, 2022.

1. MarkoC1 Win User

Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

I have my work laptop with Windows 10, and I want to reinstall Windows. I see that I have digital license.When I followed Learn more link Activate Windows microsoft.com I find this:Activate using a digital licenseDigital licenses are associated with your hardware and linked to your Microsoft account, so there's nothing you need to find on your PC. You're all set once your PC is connected to the internet and you log in to your Microsoft account. I'm not provided a Microsoft account from my employer, so I'm not sure if I can reinstall Windows without it, or is the same hardware the only

:)

MarkoC1, Apr 20, 2022
  2. dantandem Win User

digital licence for windows

ok here goes :

reactivation of windows 10 after hardware changes doesnt work.

Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence bd5a8bce-dc74-4a99-9c0b-227f8fdb65cf?upload=true.png

to add I had nothing but problems since upgrading for free my wifi adaptor failed so I had to purchase another. then my ethernet port failed. so was forced into probably purchasing a new mb next step up from the failed one ( possibly because of poxy windows
    10 upgrade)

Also I thought when I upgraded so called "digital licence" to win 10 I no longer needed my windows 7 disc and key so binned it.

next step was to put old motherboard which is linked to digital licence. back in and reinstall correct version of windows to match my digital licence worked windows activated! ffixxed

now to change my motherboard back to the non faulty one..... and try to reactivate...…………..!!!

windows no longer activated.... and that the message in the window when trying to

dantandem, Apr 20, 2022
  3. dantandem Win User
    digital licence for windows

Ok following your advice and my nose.

Windows activation

Signed in as admin via hotmail account. Troubleshooting

Tried to select upgraded hardware - motherboard as last one failed shortly after windows upgrade digital licence linked to my account win 10 pro.

Reactivate windows 10

Ive selected desktop listed checked box and clicked activate.

And ratger quickly next box appears.

Unable to activate windows.

Lear more goto store etc.

dantandem, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

Digital Licences

Having updated hardware on my PC, I would like to reactivate Windows, but it won't reactivate saying that I have to log in with the Microsoft account linked to the digital licence.

I cannot remember what account I used originally, is there any way of finding out ?

DonFarnham, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

1. Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence - Similar Threads - Reactivation digital licence

2. Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence: I have my work laptop with Windows 10, and I want to reinstall Windows. I see that I have digital license.When I followed Learn more link Activate Windows microsoft.com I find this:Activate using a digital licenseDigital licenses are associated with your hardware and linked...
  3. Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence: I have my work laptop with Windows 10, and I want to reinstall Windows. I see that I have digital license.When I followed Learn more link Activate Windows microsoft.com I find this:Activate using a digital licenseDigital licenses are associated with your hardware and linked...
  4. Windows 10 digital licence reactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 digital licence reactivation: Hello to the community,I am about to buy a windows 10 pro licence and had a few questions. At my local BestBuy store, I can buy a boxed usb windows 10 pro version. I confirmed it comes with a usb key and a product key. If I buy this, do I need to preserve the product key? I...
  5. Digital licence

Digital licence: I have been wanting to reinstall windows from scratch and get as clean a copy as possible for some time now and I been looking into it lately. I want to try and get rid if any ghosts partitions left behind such as my old windows 7 i can bring up on startup by clicking on F8 i...
  6. Windows Digital Licence

Windows Digital Licence: I upgraded to from windows 10 Home to windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store digital Licence successfully . I would like to know if, i change to a new computer how do i reactivate this licence to a new computer?...
  7. Digital licence reactivation

Digital licence reactivation: I have a computer running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview activated with a Digital licence linked to my Microsoft account and I was wondering if I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro by erasing my HDD, will it activate automatically?...
  8. reactivating digital licence

reactivating digital licence: mother board died in my laptop replaced it with a new one now it wont reactivate. Keeps saying your windows is not activated. Can anyone assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivating-digital-licence/a987bcb4-c596-4aad-bb34-9b056fe111bc"
  9. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  10. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"