Windows 10: Reactivation Win 10 64bit

Discus and support Reactivation Win 10 64bit in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Dell computer came with Windows 7 Pro and auto upgrade to Win 10 which I did a few years ago. My original HD crashed and had bad sector, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bruce LaFram, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

My Dell computer came with Windows 7 Pro and auto upgrade to Win 10 which I did a few years ago. My original HD crashed and had bad sector, so replaced with SSD HD 6 months ago. Transferred everything at that time from the old HD to new SSD, plus installed old HD in the same tower solely as a data source. System has run great with no problems until this past week when I started getting messages. Screen message in orange colored box advises that Windows is expiring soon and I need to activate it. Doesn't say 10, 7 or anything else but Windows. I go to net through Activation under Settings and my PC is there and my account with no adverse info. What is going on? Be advised I had downloaded a trial version of Office 365 last year, but now have Office 2016 activated. Could these massages come from that? I have my original Prod. Key from Win 7, but Win 10 upgrade is digital license and should be automatic when I connect to internet. Anyone got any ideas on what the hack is going on here? Thanks in advance for all your help!

:)

Bruce LaFram, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Igneous Win User

Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Adapter not working after update from Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64bit.

My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5742Z. The wireless adapter worked fine before the conversion from Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64bit.

My network Ethernet cable fortunately works fine. Also, device manager says the driver is working fine. I said update driver and it said I had the latest. I uninstalled the driver to get a fresh one and didn't help. Went to Acer website and it didn't help.
    Downloaded a Win 8 64bit driver because they didn't show a Win 10 driver, that didn't work either. Windows Update didn't download one automatically. I ran the Win 10 Network Troubleshooter for Wireless and it said:

You have no preferred wireless networks not fixed

Of course I have a wireless network, my phone is on it right now.

Thanks for any suggestions out there....

Igneous, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

Dual Boot Win 10 Home 64bit and Win 7 Professional 64bit

I updated my laptop to Win 10 64bit Home from Win 8.1 last year.

My old desk top currently runs Win 7 Professional 64bit dual booted with XP and will not update to Win 10 due to none compliant CPU.

I am now considering scrapping the desk top which will leave my current copy of Win 7 Professional redundant.

Can I install Win 7 Professional on my laptop as a dual boot arrangement with the existing copy of Win 10 Home without having to re-install Win 10 or will it have to be removed and Win 7 installed first?

BrianD_D100, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Reactivation Win 10 64bit

1. Reactivation Win 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Reactivation 64bit

2. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  3. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  4. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  6. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  7. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  9. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  10. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

Reactivation Win 10 64bit: I've got a problem similar to this post : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-win-10-64bit/1de132a8-ddc1-4675-bd7d-5896c5d46fbd?page=3 The original post : My Dell computer came with Windows 7 Pro and auto upgrade to Win 10 which I did a few...