Windows 10: Reactivation Win 10 64bit

Discus and support Reactivation Win 10 64bit in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've got a problem similar to this post :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DrGunnerHighbury, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

I've got a problem similar to this post : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-win-10-64bit/1de132a8-ddc1-4675-bd7d-5896c5d46fbd?page=3

The original post : My Dell computer came with Windows 7 Pro and auto upgrade to Win 10 which I did a few years ago. My original HD crashed and had bad sector, so replaced with SSD HD 6 months ago. Transferred everything at that time from the old HD to new SSD, plus installed old HD in the same tower solely as a data source. System has run great with no problems until this past week when I started getting messages. Screen message in orange colored box advises that Windows is expiring soon and I need to activate it. Doesn't say 10, 7 or anything else but Windows. I go to net through Activation under Settings and my PC is there and my account with no adverse info. What is going on? Be advised I had downloaded a trial version of Office 365 last year, but now have Office 2016 activated. Could these massages come from that? I have my original Prod. Key from Win 7, but Win 10 upgrade is digital license and should be automatic when I connect to internet. Anyone got any ideas on what the hack is going on here? Thanks in advance for all your help!

Except that I didn't change any hardware but had a full format for my computer due to some problems while running it and had Windows10 Pro reinstalled using a disc getting from someone as I don't have Windows 10 disc because I got an upgrade online as indicated above in the original post. Which, if I remember correctly, I didn't use any product key while reinstalling it but let it activate automatically with digital license.

After that everything has worked well until I got a notice stating that my license is about to expire.

I've connected to my Microsoft account but it didn't work out.

My other computers using the same digital license are working fine without any notice.

I've attached the information on my Windows licensing as per someone's instruction here.

Reactivation Win 10 64bit ce5a182c-7a13-477c-9d98-70ab820fc674?upload=true.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

:)

DrGunnerHighbury, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Igneous Win User

Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Adapter not working after update from Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64bit.

My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5742Z. The wireless adapter worked fine before the conversion from Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64bit.

My network Ethernet cable fortunately works fine. Also, device manager says the driver is working fine. I said update driver and it said I had the latest. I uninstalled the driver to get a fresh one and didn't help. Went to Acer website and it didn't help.
    Downloaded a Win 8 64bit driver because they didn't show a Win 10 driver, that didn't work either. Windows Update didn't download one automatically. I ran the Win 10 Network Troubleshooter for Wireless and it said:

You have no preferred wireless networks not fixed

Of course I have a wireless network, my phone is on it right now.

Thanks for any suggestions out there....

Igneous, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

Dual Boot Win 10 Home 64bit and Win 7 Professional 64bit

I updated my laptop to Win 10 64bit Home from Win 8.1 last year.

My old desk top currently runs Win 7 Professional 64bit dual booted with XP and will not update to Win 10 due to none compliant CPU.

I am now considering scrapping the desk top which will leave my current copy of Win 7 Professional redundant.

Can I install Win 7 Professional on my laptop as a dual boot arrangement with the existing copy of Win 10 Home without having to re-install Win 10 or will it have to be removed and Win 7 installed first?

BrianD_D100, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Reactivation Win 10 64bit

1. Reactivation Win 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Reactivation 64bit

2. Windows support doesn't reactivate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows support doesn't reactivate my windows: I've purchased Windows 11 from the store and is listed on my account order history section on May 7, 2022 and upgraded my hardware I've moved my hard disk from old PC to the new PC and since then windows ask to reactivate windows, I didn't reinstall windows or did any thing,...
  3. Windows support doesn't reactivate my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows support doesn't reactivate my windows: I've purchased Windows 11 from the store and is listed on my account order history section on May 7, 2022 and upgraded my hardware I've moved my hard disk from old PC to the new PC and since then windows ask to reactivate windows, I didn't reinstall windows or did any thing,...
  4. Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it: Hello,I recently had to reset my windows 11 pc as the computer suddenly stopped being able to open certain built in apps like the Microsoft store and snipping tool and being unable to open certain file types, I looked online for 2-3 days and tried several fixes, non of which...
  5. Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it

Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it: Hello,I recently had to reset my windows 11 pc as the computer suddenly stopped being able to open certain built in apps like the Microsoft store and snipping tool and being unable to open certain file types, I looked online for 2-3 days and tried several fixes, non of which...
  6. Windows 11 pro reactivation after firmware update fails and I'm being told too bad, buy a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro reactivation after firmware update fails and I'm being told too bad, buy a...: I have a MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk Wifi motherboard and found after flashing the BIOS to the latest update 7D91vHB that my copy of Windows 11 Pro will not re-activate. I've spent about 2.5 hours with Microsoft on the phone support trying to resolve the issue, and the net is that...
  7. Windows 11 pro reactivation after firmware update fails and I'm being told too bad, buy a...

Windows 11 pro reactivation after firmware update fails and I'm being told too bad, buy a...: I have a MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk Wifi motherboard and found after flashing the BIOS to the latest update 7D91vHB that my copy of Windows 11 Pro will not re-activate. I've spent about 2.5 hours with Microsoft on the phone support trying to resolve the issue, and the net is that...
  8. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  9. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  10. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation Win 10 64bit: My Dell computer came with Windows 7 Pro and auto upgrade to Win 10 which I did a few years ago. My original HD crashed and had bad sector, so replaced with SSD HD 6 months ago. Transferred everything at that time from the old HD to new SSD, plus installed old HD in the...