Windows 10: Reactivation win 10 pro doubt

Discus and support Reactivation win 10 pro doubt in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I reactivate a oem license win 10 pro key by linking it to MS account incase i change my motherboard??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArindamSen1, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Reactivation win 10 pro doubt

Can I reactivate a oem license win 10 pro key by linking it to MS account incase i change my motherboard??

:)

ArindamSen1, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Roxas1203 Win User

Reactivation Windows 10 Pro issue

I have changed my hardware recently and found that I can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro. In Reactivate Windows section, I can't find my current device in the list, only my old motherboards appeared ( MSI and Gigabyte ). My old hardware are I7-4790 + MSI H81M
    Mobo + 8GB DDR3 Ram and I upgraded to I5-9400F + My new Asrock MOBO B350 or 450 something (Can't remember) + 16 GB DDR4 Ram. There is no my current MOBO in the reactivate section, only the old one appeared (MSI H81M Mobo). Pls someone help me.

Also note that I have signed in with my microsoft account that links with Windows 10 pro licence but it only shows the old mobo in the reactivate list.

Roxas1203, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license

Hiya.

I've got a PC running windows 10 pro here with a windows activation error.

It says that it can only find a digital license for Win 10 Home. I had previously upgraded it to pro, but i swapped out the hdd for an ssd and it won't reactivate.

How can I reactivate it on Pro?

appreciate the suggestions.

Alex

Alex Hayden-Gilbert, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Reactivation win 10 pro doubt

Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

I have searched this topic and everything seems to be almost a year old. This is a homebuilt machine circa 2015. It started with an ASUS FM2+ motherboard with an AMD A5600K processor. It was Windows 7 Pro, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro then to Windows 10 Pro.
    Saturday the motherboard died. An exact replacement could not be located so a Gigabyte card was installed. No changes to the hard drives. Booted the machine and Windows automatically started and then did a "revert" then installed the latest updates. C Drive was in the red so I deleted all of the old install files using Windows Clean-up. Went to reactivate, checked the significant hardware change and entered my MS account information - The computer (none of my computers) were listed and now it is telling me that I have to spend $200 to buy a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
    Have not yet called Customer Support as the computer is at home and I work during the day -
    I do have a disk image or two that may be a year old -

Suggestions - should I just shell out the $200 and move on

TIA

Mickey53usa, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Reactivation win 10 pro doubt

1. Reactivation win 10 pro doubt - Similar Threads - Reactivation pro doubt

2. Win 10 pro reactive on new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 pro reactive on new computer: I try to deactive win 10 pro digital license and use it on my new computer but when i go to regedit to see my product key the key display is a default generic key for win 10 which is VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T here is the slmgr cmd if u guys wonder if the win locense legit...
  3. Win 10 pro reactive on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 pro reactive on new computer: I try to deactive win 10 pro digital license and use it on my new computer but when i go to regedit to see my product key the key display is a default generic key for win 10 which is VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T here is the slmgr cmd if u guys wonder if the win locense legit...
  4. Win 10 pro reactive on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with reactivation of Win 10 Pro after motherboard change.

Problem with reactivation of Win 10 Pro after motherboard change.: The short version is: I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro from online free upgrade years ago. I don't have a product key. I just changed motherboards old one died and tried to reactivate windows via the Troubleshooter/Hardware change. It asks me for my Microsoft password,...
  6. Win 10 reactivation

Win 10 reactivation: I built a new PC yesterday and just now, I went to activate Windows. I entered the CD key I previously used when I upgraded to Win 10 when it was first released, but Windows isn't accepting it. What do I do? I'd rather not spend $260 on a fresh copy when I already have a...
  7. Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro: Hi, changed my motherboard but not able to reactivate the license key as I got it from the Microsoft store and cannot see the keys. Called the tech support, get a case ID and get transfer around with no help......
  8. Win 10 reactivate

Win 10 reactivate: I activated a third party license on a computer running a trial version of Windows 10. Then I activated Windows 10 license permanently, all with no problems. Then the third party license manager reported that an application reactivation is required because the Computer ID...
  9. WIN 10 reactivation

WIN 10 reactivation: Cannot reactive WIN 10 digital key after system rebuild, new motherboard, hard drive, memory, etc. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-reactivation/3a9ef7d3-811a-44c5-a6c3-aee85c016ef7"
  10. Reactivation of win 10

Reactivation of win 10: How do I reactivate windows 10 after replacing my motherboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-win-10/5f3cc3aa-8ca6-4c23-bbcf-1d1822ebae66"