Windows 10: Reactivation windows 10 not working

Discus and support Reactivation windows 10 not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Transferred my SSD on a different laptop and now it say need to activate. Tried to activate it but still getting an error 0xC004C003. Tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SammG0, May 4, 2020.

1. SammG0 Win User

Reactivation windows 10 not working

Transferred my SSD on a different laptop and now it say need to activate. Tried to activate it but still getting an error 0xC004C003. Tried to troubleshoot it, change hardware but it is still the same. I ended up wiping the SSD for fresh start but still the same. The only thing though is that if I put back the SSD back to the old laptop it will activate by it self perfectly. Tried the chat virtual agent SLUI 04, gave the installation but it still can't activate the windows 10 licence. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

SammG0, May 4, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2020
  4. Reactivation windows 10 not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Reactivation windows 10 not working

1. Reactivation windows 10 not working - Similar Threads - Reactivation working

2. Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING: I changed hardware on this PC recently and now i can't activate windows. i tired troubleshooting it and selecting "I changed hardware on this device recently" And I see my old device as an option, I select it and pressed activate and it says "Unable to activate Windows"...
  3. Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING: I changed hardware on this PC recently and now i can't activate windows. i tired troubleshooting it and selecting "I changed hardware on this device recently" And I see my old device as an option, I select it and pressed activate and it says "Unable to activate Windows"...
  4. Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recently had a hardware change on computer - Windows Reactivation not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recently had a hardware change on computer - Windows Reactivation not working: Hi, So I recently upgraded my computer and replaced the motherboard and some other components and the computer seemed to work fine except for Windows saying that it was not activated. I followed the various guides available online and went to Activation > Troubleshooting > I...
  6. Recently had a hardware change on computer - Windows Reactivation not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a hardware change on computer - Windows Reactivation not working: Hi, So I recently upgraded my computer and replaced the motherboard and some other components and the computer seemed to work fine except for Windows saying that it was not activated. I followed the various guides available online and went to Activation > Troubleshooting > I...
  7. Recently had a hardware change on computer - Windows Reactivation not working

8. How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?: I retired and kept my work computer. It has Windows 11 which is no longer activated since it was under my employer's license.I figure I need to purchase Windows 11 but when I try online it recognizes that I already have Windows 11 and doesn't give me the option to buy.Is...
  9. How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?

How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?: I retired and kept my work computer. It has Windows 11 which is no longer activated since it was under my employer's license.I figure I need to purchase Windows 11 but when I try online it recognizes that I already have Windows 11 and doesn't give me the option to buy.Is...
  10. Reactivate Windows after Hardware change doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivate Windows after Hardware change doesn't work.: I changed the hardware on my PC and now I cannot reactivate Windows.I click "Troubleshoot" under "Activation" and then "I changed Hardware on this device recent;y". I check "This is the device I'm using right now" and click "Activate", but I get the message "We can’t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slui 4 not working windows 10

2. slui 4 does not open

3. slui 4 doesnt run