Windows 10: Reactive windows10

Discus and support Reactive windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've change windows 10 pro from x64 to x86, Now windows doesn't activate again, "we can't activate windows on this device because the product key was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ESAMENAJJAR, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Reactive windows10

I've change windows 10 pro from x64 to x86, Now windows doesn't activate again, "we can't activate windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device.if you think it wasn't used on another device select Troubleshoot blew.(0xc004c020)", and I did Troubleshoot but It said "we can't activate your copy of windows. make sure you're connected to the internet and try again.if you're connected to the internet and continue seeing this problem contact your system administrator for more information".

:)

ESAMENAJJAR, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 20, 2019
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

Reactive windows10

Creative Launches Aurora Reactive SDK for Sound BlasterX Products

Creative Technology Ltd today announced that it would be launching the Aurora Reactive SDK. This tool would effectively convert the Aurora Reactive Lighting System found on Sound BlasterX products into an open platform, allowing developers the freedom to customize, animate and synchronize its lighting behavior. The 16.8 million color Aurora Reactive Lighting System is currently found on the Sound BlasterX Katana, Vanguard K08, Siege M04, AE-5, and Kratos S5.

The Aurora Reactive SDK is a system with APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow third party developers to program Creative's Sound BlasterX RGB-enabled hardware. The SDK will come complete with sample codes, an API library, and documentation to enable even novice programmers to get started.

Reactive windows10 eyBrDYcXpfYEKKRY_thm.jpg

The SDK also comes with the Aurora Unity feature that synchronizes the behavior of the reactive lighting system across the supported Sound BlasterX products. Potentially, developers could create an ecosystem consisting of different products that function as one in terms of lighting behavior - lights could turn red when an in-game protagonist is hurt, turn orange when attacking an enemy, or breathe with an ebb and flow of light when searching for an enemy; the possibilities are endless.

Registered SDK developers will receive monthly performance update patches with improved features and functionality, as well as enjoy development support from Creative. Developers can download the Aurora Reactive SDK from BlasterX.com/AuroraSDK.

Compatibility
    The Aurora Reactive SDK works with the following Aurora Reactive Lighting System products:
    • Sound BlasterX Katana under-monitor audio system
    • Sound BlasterX Vanguard K08 mechanical gaming keyboard
    • Sound BlasterX Siege M04 precision gaming mouse
    • Sound Blaster AE-5 PCIe DAC with discrete headphone amp
    • Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 2.1 USB gaming speakers
    Requirements
    • Windows 7 and above (32-bit and 64-bit)*
    • C++ programming language
    • Windows 10 (64-bit) is recommended for optimal performance
    For more information about the Aurora Reactive SDK and the entire Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming series, visit BlasterX.com.

Chino, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Reactive windows10

1. Reactive windows10 - Similar Threads - Reactive windows10

2. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  3. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  4. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b
  6. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b
  7. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Reactivating Windows10 after hardware change

Reactivating Windows10 after hardware change: My previous motherboard was faulty and completely bricked shortly after I got it. My Win10 Pro key was given to me through a custom PC retailer for me to activate on my system. I activated it with no issue before the motherboard failed. I've installed a new motherboard and...
  9. Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install

Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install: Dear All, I had brought a dell laptop which came in with HDD and has Windows 10 Home along with. I am planning to move out to SSD as the processing is really slow. Could someone tell how do I use the same orginal windows 10 home in the laptop once ssd installed. I...
  10. Windows10 won't reactivate after motherboard swap

Windows10 won't reactivate after motherboard swap: My PC was an old corporate W7pro32 from 2011 which was upgraded to Windows10 when 10 came out, and activated OK. (linked to my personal MS account). Now I've changed the motherboard and it won't reactivate. I get 0xC004C003, but the message from the changed hardware...