Windows 10: Read and write encrypted file

Discus and support Read and write encrypted file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have created an encrypted file using AES , stored this encrypted file into a folder in my D drive . This encrypted file consists of junk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sarathgovind2, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Read and write encrypted file

Hi I have created an encrypted file using AES , stored this encrypted file into a folder in my D drive . This encrypted file consists of junk characters .My next task is to read that file . I have tried methods such as _tfopen_s and _wfopen_s etc. but I could not able to read it properly . Can any one suggest some ideas ?Language used : C++

:)

sarathgovind2, Apr 23, 2021

2. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Apr 23, 2021
  3. encrypted files

Hi Iman,

Error message 0x80071771 means that you need to restore the file encryption key in order for you to decrypt the encrypted files. On the other hand, you can still try these steps and see if it will work:

• Right-click the file or folder that you want to decrypt.
    • Click File ownership and click Personal.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Read and write encrypted file

Windows XP file encryption

My suggestion to you is to look into what kind of encryption the program used, and look for a way to break that type of encryption. Sorry I can't say a specific program for sure.

Hybrid_theory, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Read and write encrypted file

1. Read and write encrypted file - Similar Threads - Read write encrypted

2. File rights read vs write

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File rights read vs write: Hallo everyone,I have one shared file windows server 2019 with read only rights for one group and write right for another group. It's working, but I have the following problem: if one read only user opens the file in read only mode the file is locked and write users can't...
  3. File rights read vs write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File rights read vs write: Hallo everyone,I have one shared file windows server 2019 with read only rights for one group and write right for another group. It's working, but I have the following problem: if one read only user opens the file in read only mode the file is locked and write users can't...
  4. File rights read vs write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error reading or writing history file in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error reading or writing history file in PowerShell: How to fix this? I am using Powershell 7. Thank you.Error reading or writing history file 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\PowerShell\PSReadLine\ConsoleHost_history.txt': Access to the path...
  6. Error reading or writing history file in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error reading or writing history file in PowerShell: How to fix this? I am using Powershell 7. Thank you.Error reading or writing history file 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\PowerShell\PSReadLine\ConsoleHost_history.txt': Access to the path...
  7. Error reading or writing history file error!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error reading or writing history file error!!!: How to fix this? I am using Powershell 7. Thank you.Error reading or writing history file 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\PowerShell\PSReadLine\ConsoleHost_history.txt': Access to the path...
  8. Bitlocker fulldisk encryption, writing files to disk while encryption is in progress?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker fulldisk encryption, writing files to disk while encryption is in progress?: So if i enabled fulldisk-encryption with bitlocker, and while it is encrypting i am for example creating textdocuments or whatever on the disk being encrypted, it will also be encrypted or will it not be? Edit: I am not creating textdocuments but copying big files to the...
  9. Read and write speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Read and write speed: Hello and my name is Lorenzo. I have an HDD that has a sequential read of 200mbs and a write of 187. I am getting 2mbs when downloading from steam. My hard drive in the device manager says ST2000dm006-2dm164. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Problems with File Read/Write Permissions.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with File Read/Write Permissions.: Hello, I just installed the latest build of Windows 10 and am running into some problems that never occurred to me before. My previous version of Windows 10 failed because of some system restore custom app that I downloaded so I had to reinstall. Anyway, I make a clean...