Windows 10: Read Below

Discus and support Read Below in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just got a prebuilt pc with windows 10, but I cannot change the background or "customize the pc". It says about activating but there is nothing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ConnoD2006, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Read Below

So I just got a prebuilt pc with windows 10, but I cannot change the background or "customize the pc". It says about activating but there is nothing in the bottom right corner that says activate windows like i thought there would be if it wasnt activated. Any help on this will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/ConnoD2006
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ConnoD2006, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 25, 2020
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Dec 25, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Read Below

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Read Below

1. Read Below - Similar Threads - Read Below

2. read below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  3. read below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  4. read below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. older laptop with windows 7 and going to 10 or scratch it and read below

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    older laptop with windows 7 and going to 10 or scratch it and read below: upgrade to windows 10 or buy a new unit with it burned in. Mainly for getting to google drive and changing power point and general surfing. Has windows 7 edition, 64 bit path, 4 Ram, 512 GBhd, 15.5 inch screen. HEavy as hell. Should I upgrade to Windows 10, or can I? I...
  6. Files from desktop automatically deleted, I don't know how to recover them. Read Below.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files from desktop automatically deleted, I don't know how to recover them. Read Below.: This morning I turned my PC on and the wallpaper was set to default and some of the files' shortcuts were missing. I searched for the files in start, found them, and remade shortcuts for them on desktop and my accounts were all signed out.In the meantime I shut the PC down...
  7. Deleting Windows folder from D drive, it is safe?? please read below!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Windows folder from D drive, it is safe?? please read below!!: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro, installed on C drive, when I look into C:\ I see Windows folder, that's okay. But when I look into D:\ , I found Windows folder whyyy?Maybe old windows version because I found 2 boot in msconfig, so I decide to rename that folder in D drive to...
  8. I want to install Windows 10 on my new system, BUT... (read below)

I want to install Windows 10 on my new system, BUT... (read below): So I have a new system which has 2 internal drives: a 240GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. I want to install Windows 10 on the SSD and leave the HDD for other things and files to store. MY QUESTION IS: What happens if I install Windows 10 with both internal drives plugged in? In the part...
  9. ShareX vs. Greenshot 2020 (Please read text below)

ShareX vs. Greenshot 2020 (Please read text below): submitted by /u/themoredeviousduck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in4f1v/sharex_vs_greenshot_2020_please_read_text_below/
  10. Please help me, read below

Please help me, read below: My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried...